Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Hey Curly,

Hope you had a good work day hun, holidays soon....lucky you!! I'm sure you'll look amazing in your bikini!

Have a fab day

x

Hello...........
Im back...... Just a quick hello, will catch up with everyone very soon.
We had a wonderful holiday the boys had a fab time and it was so lovely to get some sun!! Ate more than usual but enjoyed it all put on 3 pounds which isnt terrible will have that of in know time..
Im nakered....... so will be back tomorrow xxx

Yay!!!!

Glad you had a fabby time!!!!!! I'm v jealous!!!

3 pounds is nowt!!!!!! That be off by next week ;)

Lovely to see you back xxxx

Glad you had a fab time curly... wish you'd brought some sun back home with you though! Lol!

xxx

So pleased you had a good holiday Curly, agree with Katy though, wish you had brought the sun back!!!

Me too, and some warmth! Brrr!!

Helloooooooooooo
I can finally say.. Im back, back on track, back on not eating whatever I have wanted for the last week and half.. feel really rubbish for it..
Have not got back on scales since being back from holiday but I can feel my stomach feels lots bigger and i know I have put on a few extra pounds.. Had a great night saturday night went out to a fab bar and had lots of fun.... lots of cocktails lots of wine and lots to eat..
So Monday is here Im back on track and back to healthy eating and now to get down to my new target weight of 8 1/2 stone! Ready for the summer.
My aim is to get back to the gym, classes, tone up ready for a nice bikini bod on my next holiday..
I looked fat compared to some of the stunning bodies I saw on the beach or by the pool!!!
Wooohhhhhh here I come x

I looked fat compared to some of the stunning bodies I saw on the beach or by the pool!!!

Curly, I don't think so! You are teeny-tiny! Think your head needs to catch up with your body still hun, truly - you look fab.

xxx

Glad you had a good holiday Curly, if you are only 8 stone something you can hardly be fat..... I still see myself as fat too, really need my head to catch up with my body and I am sure that is all you need too....

Morning all..
Thanks Katy, Jess and Linda for your kind words... I know Im not fat and as you say Linda I cant be fat being a size 8 and I know that..
But I just now what a toned body.. I need to exercise...... Really want to start running...

Well I realised yesterday that my journey started just over a year ago and its been the best change in my life I started cd on Feb 11 2009.
I know I have come so far and I love being where I am today but maintaining is definatley the hard part. I love being how I am and I know I will never ever go back. Im so so sure of it.. I wont let myself it does scare me though.
Sometimes I wish I could wrap my feelings in a bottle the ones where I put something on and feel so good and know thats where I want to stay.
Right Im off as Im babbling to much now xx

Hey Curly, Just caught up and congratulations on the last year! You have done great things and must be so proud of yourself. xx

Well done Curly, glad you have your head on right, definately know what you mean about toning up tho, definately need to get started with that... am just too lazy tho... lol

Congrats on the last year Curly x

Glad you had a good holiday and a few lbs off is part and parcel of going away so no need to worry! I have put on 7lbs in 7 days being on holiday but I blame the weather as we had rain a few days and there wasn't much to do other than eat and drink LOL.

Wow it's amazing that 1 short year can make such a difference - well done on changing your life for the better!

Hello diary........
Well Im very up and down at the moment......... I seem to be having 2 days really good and then a day being bad...... I think alot is to do with TOTM I can get this feeling anything from 2 weeks before it actually arrives like I could eat a horse..
Today has been a really good day....... and I know when Im at work Monday and Tuesday I find it alot easier too..
I read with interest some of the other posts and how once you start maintaining you should not really have the products etc.. but I really enjoy them and if you are having them you still do get the nutrients you need.. Sometimes I get nervous about writing things as I know Im a CDC myself but I am still new to maintaining...
Im trying to get a few pounds off from holiday...... I do enjoy having some products to along with other food...........
Hmmmmmm ........... and in my head I know people say dont go back to the products but I have never really stopped having them totally as I really enjoy a bar a day........ Surely this is ok x

Last edited:
I think it's a personal choice Curly... some CDCs do use the products when they need them... that's fine, surely? The packs are just a resource, as you say? Probably best not to rely on them every day forever, but I know that's not what you are talking about. Some people want to put CD behind them totally at goal, I do too ultimately, but if a few packs along with food will help me to stay steady and get back down to goal... well, I don't see the harm. Like you say, you do at least know your nutrients are covered. And I LOVE the hot choc!

xxx

again totally agree with Katy. I think they are a great source of nutirnets to keep you going until you are either finally ready to let go or just always have them as making up a part of your normal eating.

I love having hot choc for breakfast as I can drink it whilst Im getting ready in the morning and as much as I love cereal it just doesnt do it for me anymore
xxx

Back