Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Hiya. Sorry I haven't posted here for a while. I have been reading tho. It's good to know you're human girl lol. I can't see the harm in having a product a day and in fact I seem to remember my CDC saying there's evidence that you are more inclined to keep the weight off if you do have one cd meal a day after you've worked up the plans.

Are you still enjoying being a CDC ? I just never got the time to apply and my own work picked up so much I now wouldn't fit it in.

Good luck losing those couple of lbs. You'll do it.

Have a lovely day xxx

If it works for you Curly, then thats all that matters..... I found by having the products I didn't have to bother eating "normal" food didn't have to work out the calories and I felt that I would never be "normal" again if I still used them, but that is purely a personal feeling. I do love the hot chocolates and would probably be tempted by the choc bars every now and again, if I was chocolate orientated which I'm not really (luckily).... I also know that I can have a skimmed milk latte with froth on the top for less calories than a hot chocolate so that keeps me off the hot chocolates for now (although I do have a few left if I want them)....

Thankyou Katy, Jess, sunshine, and Linda...
I am of course human.. lol... Yesterday and today I have been right on track.... and Im staying this way.. I love peanut crunch bars and usually have one a day.. If Im not at work I tend to have sugar free museli but Mondays and tuesdays when i work I often take a choc tetra out of convenience more than anything and I love them.. throughout the day I have lots of fruit and my evening meal usually has chicken or prawns involved in it...
Yesterday I drank about 4 litres of water..
and my scales moved down this morning yipppppeeeee.........
xxx

Hi Marissa, glad to hear you are feeling better today and back on track. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a cd product as part of your daily diet. My cdc often has one as it keeps her on track sometime's. No different to cutting back on calories if you knew you had put on a bit or felt you needed to cut back.

I will miss my bars in the evening when I come off cd and will be tempted to carry on having them, not to replace a meal but as an alternative to munching in the evening lol.

Hey Curly - hope you're well. I still miss the tetras, but don't see my CDC anymore, so can't get them. Would probably have one a day otherwise.

I also heard that a lot of people carry on having one a day. I think you should do whatever you're happy with. After all, it's you who got all the weight off in the first place, so you know your body more than anyone else!

So pleased your scales are moving marissa!! I know how much you wanted the holiday pounds off lol

I also agree - - Having a CD product is grand!!! Why not??!!! Its only the same as buying a 'be good to yourself' bar or 'slimfast' bar... no different :D and you get them at cost too!! lol :D

Enjoy your peanut bar and enjoy maintaining...

So proud of you :) x

Thank you Zoe, Liz and Leah, it works for me and enjoy still having my bar espeically with a cup of tea. I guess because I have all the products at home its easy access.. and I always feel better having a bar than I would having a bar of normal chocolate even though the bars have probably more calories in..

Another great day yesterday feeling so much better the last few days and in control which is great.. Drinking lots of water again trying to drink about 4 litres feel good for it to..

Im freezing cold here at work Im looking foward to the day to be over ready for the 2nd part of my week with the kids etc..

xxxxx

Hot chocolate? Yuk, ugh! Bars are yummy though. Like the others, I can't see it mattering at all Curly..and if you have to grab something and run at least you know all the nutrients are there.
Your diet sounds yummy to me - fruit, chicken, prawns.....mmm! xx

Thank you for reminding me to have more water! Think that is key. Sounds like you're back on track and going great guns xxx

Hope all is well with you Marissa, I always said i'd use the bars as i love the cranberry and the nut ones as well as spicy tom soup, but i've been cal counting over a week now and not had one...? I see it as being similar to taking multivits, just tastier and it also allows you to have a little extra variety in daily meals. (138 cals for a soup and then can treat self to other 'extras' you wouldn't have otherwise allowed in your daily cals.) Seems good plan to me...xx

Hiya. Do what have you been up to Hun? It's been ages since we caught up. Are you still on track and are things still going well?

I'll catch up with you soon. We'll sort facebook out xxx

Hello..
Well I am been really busy this week...... so havent been around so much..
My little one had the dreaded sickness bug for the first 1/2 of last week and then just generally been hetic..

Have suddenly from nowhere stopped obsessing by the scales.... It was doing my head in 2 down 1 up 1 down 2..up urghhhh... I have been a bit like this since getting back from holiday...
I have found myself at the beginning of the week really good and eating healthy and towards the end of the week been really picky..
TOTM arrived so realised why I could have eaten a horse last week.. feel much better today......... Still really want to get down a bit more.. my size 8 jeans are getting a wee bit tight cant let that happen.......
This week is going to be a very healthy eating week............... already drunk 2 litres of water and many visits to the toilet.. lol x

Wow Marissa, size 8 jeans -well done you xx

LOL at the toilet trips as I was like that yesterday after making a real effort to drink a lot. Amazing how much lighter you feel when you've been up 5 times in the night!
Hope you're healthy week is going to plan xxx

Being female can be such a pain, i hate it when totm sneaks up to try to derail us. I never have a clue when its coming, forget to keep track. Guaranteed my food choices and OH normally give me a good sign though!
I haven't done scales for a few days, first time since start of CD (apart from when i have had binges).....it feel amazingly good not to be so concerned with the numbers but with choices made.
Hope you LO is feeling better. Its so horrid seeing them poorly. Heres to a good healthy day xx

Wow Marissa, size 8 jeans -well done you xx

Thanks hon... I have been in size 8s for months it was only when they started feeling a wee bit tight I thought hmm cant have tight clothes.......... xxx

LOL at the toilet trips as I was like that yesterday after making a real effort to drink a lot. Amazing how much lighter you feel when you've been up 5 times in the night!
Hope you're healthy week is going to plan xxx

My healthy week is definatley going to plan so far yippppppppeeee my sweet cravings have gone since TOTM has arrived damn thing x

Being female can be such a pain, i hate it when totm sneaks up to try to derail us. I never have a clue when its coming, forget to keep track. Guaranteed my food choices and OH normally give me a good sign though!
I haven't done scales for a few days, first time since start of CD (apart from when i have had binges).....it feel amazingly good not to be so concerned with the numbers but with choices made.
Hope you LO is feeling better. Its so horrid seeing them poorly. Heres to a good healthy day xx

Yes your so right being female is really such a pain!! mine totm never arrives on time.. I get such bad moods and cravings are just horrendous.....
Its great not feeling so obsessed with the scales. It really has taken this long for me not to be obsessed so over a year now!! I am going to try and go on once a week...x

Yesterday was a perfect day....... no cravings which was the best.. no picking which was even better.. and feel so much better for it.. That dreaded TOTM throws everything out for me and makes me go mad!! urghh. Back to normal again........ Yehhhhhhhhh........
my size 8 jeans will not be feeling tight for long thats for sure!!!!!

Back