Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Happy New Year Marissa :)

Hope you have a lovely and slim 2010 xx

Hiya hun. How are you getting on this new year? Bet you loved being the new you this Xmas and new year. Are you getting busier with more cd clients? Have a great day xxx

Hello.........
Im back....... Waving madly to everyone.. I promise Im going to be around more now...... Hoping for a slim 2010.......

Well I am back on track today, having put on a few pounds over the christmas period....

I have decided I need to drop a bit more I would like to be 8 stone 7 I just feel I will be totally comftable there..

My picking stops today........ its funny as I always have chocolates, crisps etc at home for my kids but over christmas I just felt like I should delve into them.. naughty me...

So heres to getting to 8 stone 7......... so just under 1/2 a stone to go... Im going to get there.............

Wishing each and everyone of you a Happy and Healthy and slim new year............xxxx

Happy New Year Curly... make it a fab one!

xxx

Happy New Year Curly!

and good luck on your new goal - I'm so inspired by your determination and motivation to reach your goals and at the same time have the energy to provide such great support for others!

Your CD clients are very lucky indeed!

:superwoman:

Aww thanks Alli your too sweet..

All is good here apart from being absolutely freezing cold..... urghhh. Im at work today.. so its always good I can get to go on Minis lots..
Had a great day yesterday food wise no picking apart from one little hob nob biscuit in the evening (not chocolate one).. I saw clients till 10.15pm and just needed a little something sweet.. TOTM hasnt arrived its been ages I can bare not knowing when its coming along..

Hoping for another great day and seeing a good loss on the scales this week xx

Last edited:
Hey well done on no picking and good luck with your new goal - even though you look so perfect I cant imagine where you could lose the weight from. Im aiming to get all mine off this year like you did and no faffing for me this is it!

xxx

Hi Curly! I looked at your pics again and I think you are amazing, Alli is right, your clients are lucky to have such a positive and cheerful example to follow! x

you look sensational hun!!!!
What on earth is making you want to drop another 7lbs? There will be nothing left of you! lol
Pass some of that happy glow in this direction.....back to SS through my own fault but such is life!
2010 is the year of the slimmies so wach out world, her come the girls!!!! :D:D:D:D

xxx

Dear Diary,
I have been a naughty girl....... stuck in doors eaten rubbish...... what is wrong with me!! TOTM is desperate to arrive feel like I could eat a horse and more..
Holiday booked for 4 weeks time............... and need to get back on track!!!!
Feel like I could cry.............feel yuk yuk yuk!!!
Need normality back........ normal routine etc etc .. started off the week so good and its gone pear shaped so unlike me to feel like this..
But so wish TOTM would arrive and go again I hate it.............. never know when its coming along.
Right Im off to make kids breakfast and decide if Im going to venture out or be scared to drive..
SO desperate to have my nails done URGHH!!!!!
SNOW snow go away!!!!!! xxxxx

Aw, Sweetie, you've blown it now, now we know you're human!! I thought there were little angel wings growing in your pic!!
Never mind, you'll be fine, your lovely cheerful nature and optimism will see you through. Remember you are our very own media star and we are all so proud of you. xxxx

Hey Bess and Laura thanks so much for your kind words... lol Im know angel Bess............ I wish I was lol ..... Laura, I do sit in the seat much more comftably but not sure if I only fill half of it...
thanks girls you cheered me up!!!

TOTM still hasnt arrived its driving me nuts.... so desperate for it to come along..

Anyway yesterday was a great day......... eating wise.. and the scales are going down which is always good..

One of my good friends came round yesterday and she started on cd she wants to shed some weight before going away...
Was chatting to her about it all and she told me how lots of people she knows was saying to her that I look so good but it will be back on in know time..
It upsets me so much and I was talking to Rich (DH) last night about it why are people so bitter.... and why do they care so much about me and my weight.......... Its like I think of those people who are not my friends just acquaintances I would never say things about them as I dont really care to be honest.. If they were thin, fat.. or whatever..

Anyway Im planning on another great eating day ahead with even more determination that I would never ever go back to being big again...........

xxxxx

One word... they're JEALOUS.

Don't let it hurt you hun, you know better, and they are not worth it.

xxx

That is mean Marissa but as Katy said, don't them get to you.

Also, some of these people may have seen people regain lost weight from CD or other VLCD diets so their thoughts aren't always unfounded unfortunately. It doesn't always mean it's personal to you, it's just the stereotype of what they see as a 'crash diet.'

Last edited:
One word... they're JEALOUS.

Don't let it hurt you hun, you know better, and they are not worth it.

xxx

thanks hon........thats exactly what Richard says to me.. but you kind of think why would they be jealous they could do it if they wanted to....... xxxx

Very true... J.E.A.L.O.U.S

Your a star ;) and you know it xxx so ignore all the negitivity..please x

Glad the scales are moving down for you :)

Hope your TOTM comes soon!!! crap when it stalls!!!

Have a great day xxx

That is mean Marissa but as Katy said, don't them get to you.

Also, some of these people may have seen people regain lost weight from CD or other VLCD diets so their thoughts aren't always unfounded unfortunately. It doesn't always mean it's personal to you, it's just the stereotype of what they see as a 'crash diet.'

Yes your right Laura, I guess lots of people do put it on and we have all been there before with other diets.. so I guess I should just rise above it .. Its been said so many times to me about others but some days it gets to me more than others.
Thanks Laura, hope your well hon I dont see you around so much anymore xxxx

Yes your right Laura, I guess lots of people do put it on and we have all been there before with other diets.. so I guess I should just rise above it .. Its been said so many times to me about others but some days it gets to me more than others.
Thanks Laura, hope your well hon I dont see you around so much anymore xxxx
Do you think the fact you had a bit of a wobble the other day could have made things a bit harder to rise above?

I am doing fine. I moved my thread over the Maintenance section because I needed a bit of time out from CD - not CDers and I needed to forum a bit less for a while too.

The weird thing is that I thought I'd PMed everyone with threads on here to let them know my diary was moved so they knew why I moved but evidently I didn't :eek: Sorry.

If you are interested in discussions on maintenance, KD bumped some really interesting info the other day and there's two other new maintainers on there who I'm sure would love to hear your experiences if you want to share, and have the time.

Back