Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Morning...................
Have not been able to spend so much time on here at the moment..
Had a good day yesterday...... Had all the things I needed done.. eye brows threaded........ nails and feet painted etc. some me time. then went with 4 of my friends to the farm 11 kids..... woooh and thank god the weather stayed nice it was lovely...........
I did an Urban funk dance class again last night it was fun!! The routine is hard cant really keep up but I guess its good and a laugh too..
Made sure I had dinner last night as the night before saw someone late and it was just too late to eat....
Need to go place another Cambridge Order.......
Museli and 1/2 banana for breakfast ....... yum!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hey Curly, sounds like you're really enjoying this plan and still doing incredibly well! x

.. eye brows threadedxxxxxxxx

So....about this eyebrow threading.....I've seen it done, there's a place in Telford where they do it, right in the walkways between stores - yuk! What's next? Cutting our toenails in public, flossing our teeth, getting earwax out?!!!!!:yuk:

Anyway, I'm interested in the results! Is it better than plucking? Do tell all Marissa.
Bet you're a brilliant CDC, what an inspiration you will be for all your clients.

Curly, what the dickens is urban funk?! :confused: (If it's fun, we need to hear more about it - fun exercise is tons better than dull exercise, lol! :D) Hope it's not one of those classes where they turn their nose up at you if you can't keep up! :eek:

Eye brow threading is fab hon!!!Its much better than plucking and it gives you a great shape...... much better than waxing too..
LOL about the walkways I have mine done at someones house..
You should def give it a go it doesnt hurt!!!! x

Curly, what the dickens is urban funk?! :confused: (If it's fun, we need to hear more about it - fun exercise is tons better than dull exercise, lol! :D) Hope it's not one of those classes where they turn their nose up at you if you can't keep up! :eek:

LOL........... Urban funk .. its really just a funky dance class funky moves.. Its hard to keep up with to be honest but noone turns there nose up if you cant I just laugh at myself and tend to copy everyone else.. Its just something they do at the leisure center/gym I belong too.. might leave it next week and do a spinning class!!!
xx

Hey Curly, sounds like life is fab and full for you, hope you are enjoying the CDC'ing, i love it and get so excited for ladies when they lose too! I had my firs lady reach her goal a few weeks ago which is just brilliant, she's been with me since i started in Feb and seeing her now, she's like a different person. It's such a change from my old office job, i really feel like I am making a difference in people's lives it's so enriching for me....and I send messages to people too, i find it helps lots!
Glad you are enjoying the 1000 plan, I found that doing the latter plans to the letter really helped me with my counselling too and it proved to me that, it works and I am now the result for them to see.

Have a fab day hun!

xx

There ain't nothing better than plucking! I do it nearly every morning. Obsessively. To everyone's amazement. I must be a tad of a masochist and a hair-phobic at the same time :)

Dance class.... hon it sounds like you are getting every stone to the new you turned. Very proud of you. I'm trying to stay away from online in the weekend so I'll check on your amazing story on Monday.

Smooches!

Eye brow threading is fab hon!!!Its much better than plucking and it gives you a great shape...... much better than waxing too..
LOL about the walkways I have mine done at someones house..
You should def give it a go it doesnt hurt!!!! x

Well..that's interesting. Unfortunately my eyebrows don't really grow much at all, but I was wondering about the little very fair hairs that grow beneath. I warn my daughters about plucking too much because I think it's quite common that after 40 they don't grow much. Can anyone else confirm? Jaycey?

Mine are ok, but I'd like them to be thicker now, I've just found I can darken them a bit with brown eyeshadow - and it looks natural - apparently they dye eyebrows now - bit scary for me - I might end up with two hairy caterpillars crawling across my face! :eek:

Hey Curly, sounds like life is fab and full for you, hope you are enjoying the CDC'ing, i love it and get so excited for ladies when they lose too! I had my firs lady reach her goal

WOW that must be soooo exciting some of the ladies that I have just want to do it for a short period of time some alot longer which is nice as would love to see someone hit a big goal.. you must get so excited for them.

a few weeks ago which is just brilliant,
she's been with me since i started in Feb and seeing her now, she's like a different person. It's such a change from my old office job, i really feel like I am making a difference in people's lives it's so enriching for me....and I send messages to people too, i find it helps lots!

I think it really helps people to send them little messages just gives them that extra motivation some people need..

Glad you are enjoying the 1000 plan, I found that doing the latter plans to the letter really helped me with my counselling too and it proved to me that, it works and I am now the result for them to see.

You so right hon xxx
xxxxxxx

There ain't nothing better than plucking! I do it nearly every morning. Obsessively. To everyone's amazement. I must be a tad of a masochist and a hair-phobic at the same time :)
lol......... your so funny...... I hate hair too..

Dance class.... hon it sounds like you are getting every stone to the new you turned. Very proud of you. I'm trying to stay away from online in the weekend so I'll check on your amazing story on Monday.

See you Monday hon . hope you have a fab weekend, & thank you as always for being so supportive xxx

Well..that's interesting. Unfortunately my eyebrows don't really grow much at all, but I was wondering about the little very fair hairs that grow beneath. I warn my daughters about plucking too much because I think it's quite common that after 40 they don't grow much. Can anyone else confirm? Jaycey?

Mine are ok, but I'd like them to be thicker now, I've just found I can darken them a bit with brown eyeshadow - and it looks natural - apparently they dye eyebrows now - bit scary for me - I might end up with two hairy caterpillars crawling across my face! :eek:

Hey bess,
wow your so lucky not having much hair..
Im so dark........ so do get a lot.....
lucky you its best not to pluck if you dont have to as it makes the hair grow back thikcker xxx

Hello hello!!!!!
Im in such a happy happy mood.. the sun is shining here and it has been for most of the day..
Went out with my mum and the boys for lunch.. I did have my shake i must say...... but I was happy...

We went to a shop and got some dresses for my hols and then went to my aunties underwear/swimwear shop just to say hello... and I walked out with 2 new underwear sets.. and they are amazing.. and
my first BIKINI that I have bought in about 12 years!!!!! I was really worried about wearing a bikini as although my stomach is pretty flat... I have stretch marks from having the kids so was going to stick to tankinis .... but I got one...... and a wrap to much .. and love it..
Off for more shopping and went to my husbands shop to say hello and walked out of there with 2 pairs of shoes ...... so overall had a good shopping day!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy and lots of shopping makes me happy!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh the joy of rediscovering clothes shopping for things you like, rather than things that fit. Go you! And a bikini eh...no wonder you're so happy! And so you should be!! :party0049:

xx

Hi Bess, the worst thing that happens to eyebrows when you get older is the WHITE HAIRS in them - aaggh!!! :eek: (And the hairs tend to go a bit wispy and grow in funny directions - check out the nearest pensioner next time you're in the post office, lol!) My eyebrows are pretty pale anyway (weird because I'm really dark-haired! :confused:), but I do pluck the fair ones from underneath, and the odd dark one that appears.

However, because of the white hairs, I have decided to start dyeing my eyebrows, to give my face a more balanced look. So far I've done it once, and applied far too much dye (check out images of Frida Kahlo to see what THAT looked like, lol! :D), so next time I will be very careful and only put it where I actually want the shape to be. Having said that, once I'd plucked out the unwanted brown hairs, and it had settled down after a couple of days, it did look really good and I'm going to carry on doing it. (I always do my own eyelashes anyway, so this won't cost me any more, just mix up a little bit extra for the eyebrows.) The downside was that it dyed the skin under the eyebrows a bit too, so I'm going to shop around and find a dye that doesn't do that! :eek:

Another alternative to plucking is an eyebrow waxing kit, which you can get in Superdrug or on eBay - a good idea if you have a lot of bushiness, as it's much quicker! :D

Hello hello!!!!!
Im in such a happy happy mood.. the sun is shining here and it has been for most of the day..
Went out with my mum and the boys for lunch.. I did have my shake i must say...... but I was happy...

We went to a shop and got some dresses for my hols and then went to my aunties underwear/swimwear shop just to say hello... and I walked out with 2 new underwear sets.. and they are amazing.. and
my first BIKINI that I have bought in about 12 years!!!!! I was really worried about wearing a bikini as although my stomach is pretty flat... I have stretch marks from having the kids so was going to stick to tankinis .... but I got one...... and a wrap to much .. and love it..
Off for more shopping and went to my husbands shop to say hello and walked out of there with 2 pairs of shoes ...... so overall had a good shopping day!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy and lots of shopping makes me happy!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
yay bikini's!! love it...well done you, it feels so great to join the 'norms' in their bikini's doesn't it!!! be proud of the stretch marks hun they are all part of you!!
Glad you had a good shop!

xx

Hello diary........
Had a nice day today...went to my friends this morning with the kids and a few other friends too .. some shopping just a top today.... and out for lunch....... just had my shake though.....

Skinny friends....... tell me to stop!!! Why oh why!!! and then ask me if they can go on the diet.. hmmmmmm it gets me thinking.. when I ask them there height etc works out to be a BMI of 20.......
So they tell me they think its enough but then want to do it themselves and cant understand why they cant..
I have noticed this a lot lately......... friends that are thin suddenly becoming panicky that Im getting slimmer than them.. Its quite scary that people become like that!!!
Rise above it me thinks........
Off to chill will catch up with other diaries at the moment really tired at the moment..
Have a client in the morning!!!
bye for now xxxx

Hi Marissa,

I have a friend who can't stop staring at me whenever we meet. She apologises all the time and is very supportive, but I think friends get a mental picture of what we look like and can't change it very quickly.
Obviously from your pictures you look lovely, slim and so pretty, they are probably a bit thrown just now. With regards to them getting panicky that you are slimmer than them - they were probably always like that with each other, but now you have joined their club!!
How many CD clients do you have now?
One CDC I once went to told me that she used to lurk near the slimming products in Boots and 'mug' people who were shopping there! :eek: Bit over the top I'd have thought, but it made me laugh. I don't think it would have worked on me!!

(I always do my own eyelashes anyway, so this won't cost me any more, just mix up a little bit extra for the eyebrows.) The downside was that it dyed the skin under the eyebrows a bit too, so I'm going to shop around and find a dye that doesn't do that! :eek:

I didn't know you can dye your own eyelashes. Is there some special dye, or is it hair dye? (Bit risky?) How do you do it and how often? Does this mean you don't use mascara?
I've only just started taking an interest in clothes and make up and find all this interesting!
Good to see you in this section, I wondered what had happened to you, I remember reading a lot of your posts earlier in the year. You've done so well, congratulations!!

Back