Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Thanks so much Annie............ you will be on the fruit before you know it... it really makes you appreciate it when you have not had it for so long.

Sunshine LOL I know can you believe everyone makes the porridge so differently lol I have never tried it........... and dont really want to to be honest, but wanted to know to tell my clients/customers whatever one calls them.. lol...

I had family tea at my aunties today..... and everyone was tucking into there food etc.. I looked at it all...... bagels, smoked salmon used to love it all..... cakes...... none of it I had any interest in.... its so weird....

Cant you eat now!! someone said...... I can eat but Im happy just having my bar now...... I had a couple of strawberries and that was fine for me...

I just went to my first client....... I was a little apprehensive...... but it was all good .. and I really enjoyed it...... I just had to try and remember everything... Each time you go you learn a bit more I guess...

I have someone else coming to me tomorrow night... Its all go!!!!

My scales are showing a good loss already........... hmmm only 3.5 til target..... and then I need to change my target.............

Shall I make a new one!!!! Hmmmmmmm how would I do that..
xxx

Well done on becoming a CDC, how rewarding! You have done just fab....well done!

Aw dead exciting new clients - they are so fortunate to have you as a councellor!!! Good luck on the weight loss for this week my dear im sure you will get your 3.5 this week!!. Can see where you are coming from with the fruit one thing i missed when doing CD was fruit which is mental as didnt eat that much of it before but am def getting my 5 a day these days which is all good xxxx

If we lived closer, I'd be offering to bring my label maker over :)

It's a real shame I can't buy CD stuff online. I'd much prefer to give you, Lelly or KD my money

Is this a special rule in the UK? My CDC has an online store here in Sweden, I just bought my shakes online this morning.

Curly how are you doing lovely one? *Hugs*

Aw dead exciting new clients - they are so fortunate to have you as a councellor!!! Good luck on the weight loss for this week my dear im sure you will get your 3.5 this week!!. Can see where you are coming from with the fruit one thing i missed when doing CD was fruit which is mental as didnt eat that much of it before but am def getting my 5 a day these days which is all good xxxx

Thank you Julie, its all very exciting.. hmm thanks aww if I lost 3.5 that would be cool.......
Loving the fruit..... Hope your having a good day hon. x

Is this a special rule in the UK? My CDC has an online store here in Sweden, I just bought my shakes online this morning.

Hey MissAma
Hope your well hon..
Do you not see your cdc then? do you just order online..

Curly how are you doing lovely one? *Hugs*

Im doing great thanks hon... things are really good..
How are you doing hon xx

Morning, well done on your first client. Bet you were fab and it's okay to have to look things up, they all do and as you say you'll learn along the way.

About your new target........ I changed mine ages aga from 9st to 8st 11lbs as i knew i'd want to be arpund that instead. However, I'm gonna see at that goal how I feel and if I want to go down another few lbs (have a feeling I will) I may set up another ticker for that extra bit as it will be a bonus. Or you leave as is and go -x under goal. I thought I might lose a little more going up to 1200 and 1500 but I've been told it would only be a little as these steps stabalise your weight. Let me know what you're gonna do. How much more do you think you'll want to shed?

Have a great day hun and goodluck with client 2 today xxx

Morning, well done on your first client. Bet you were fab and it's okay to have to look things up, they all do and as you say you'll learn along the way.

About your new target........ I changed mine ages aga from 9st to 8st 11lbs as i knew i'd want to be arpund that instead. However, I'm gonna see at that goal how I feel and if I want to go down another few lbs (have a feeling I will) I may set up another ticker for that extra bit as it will be a bonus. Or you leave as is and go -x under goal. I thought I might lose a little more going up to 1200 and 1500 but I've been told it would only be a little as these steps stabalise your weight. Let me know what you're gonna do. How much more do you think you'll want to shed?

Have a great day hun and goodluck with client 2 today xxx

Thanks so much hon..... I want to be in the 8's too.... I would like to be say between 8 st 9 to say 8 st 12...... I will just see how I go....
I think I may set up another ticker.. once I get to my first goal.. I think I will stay on 1000 for a little while as I really would like to carry on losing.....thanks so much for taking the time to help me hon xxx

At work today...... had my museli for breakfast and a weeny bag of about 6 grapes and a few bits of apple from boots.. lol..... was rushing a bit this morning so didnt get a chance to cut up some yummy strawberries and grapes never mind........
Feeling good today......wish the sun would shine toooooo where has the summer gone!!!
Only 5 weeks til my hols........ I wonder how much I could lose by then...... xxx

Hey Marissa
its all so exciting for you chick!!!!!!!!!!!!! clients holidays nearly at goal bet you are as high as a kite - I know I would be and I remember I was the first time I did CD.

My low mood and totm has passed now luckily and work is done so happy bouncy Jess is back you will be pleased to know.

I had strawbs for my lunch with some grapes and they were so so lush and I have just had a nectarine. I think alot of us just miss the citrus and tartness of fruit on this diet and especially cos its summer!

All this talk you and sunshine are having about goals has spurred me on and Im ready for it now.

good luck with your new client

Love
Jess
xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!! my new scales arrived from Cambridge yesterday............. and I love them..

I got on them last night and they weighed me the same as my cdc's compared to my ones at home....

So I jumped on this morning and .................... OMG I have hit my goal!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohhhhhhhh my official weighin is tomorrow so will wait to update then...... although its very exciting I would have hit my official goal... I know I want to be lower than that..... sooo Im not totally totally dancing around excited but still excited!!! Wohhhhhhh right I really must get in the shower!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic hun!!! Goal!!! well done you! that's brilliant, life is certainly looking exciting for you isn't it, soo pleased for you!!

xx

Oh my god hun that's amazing.Well done you. You must be soooooooooo excited.
YYYYYYYYYYYYyyyaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy
:happy096::worthy::clap::happy036::chores016::bliss::angel::party0011::wee:

You don't see your CDC then?

Good morning lovely. Slowly working you into my diaries rounds :)

I'm doing okay. Hitting a stall again which is annoying since I now have a deadline till I get off Sole Source but hey, first I have another 6 weeks to go to get me closer and second I've never been at this weight in all of my adult life so I won't complain too much.:D

No I do not see her really. Well I started with a CDC I saw weekly for a month or two but then she was SO out of it -asked me why I needed ketostix, ketosis only happens in the first and second day- and had lost all of 10 lbs in her life so frankly her ignorance got too much and I stopped taking precious time off work to see her and only ordered my shakes online from this online shop. I then met the woman running the shop who is indeed a CDC and a bit better one maybe twice or thee times but I had at most 6 meets with CDCs in my 7 months :)

And unofficial congratulations but will do happy dances properly tomorrow :)

Good morning lovely. Slowly working you into my diaries rounds :)

I'm doing okay. Hitting a stall again which is annoying since I now have a deadline till I get off Sole Source but hey, first I have another 6 weeks to go to get me closer and second I've never been at this weight in all of my adult life so I won't complain too much.:D
Morning hon..
Firstly just wanted to say your doing fab and to be at a weight you havent been at in your adult life is fantastic so well done you!!!!! Im so happy for you.....

No I do not see her really. Well I started with a CDC I saw weekly for a month or two but then she was SO out of it -asked me why I needed ketostix, ketosis only happens in the first and second day- and had lost all of 10 lbs in her life so frankly her ignorance got too much and I stopped taking precious time off work to see her and only ordered my shakes online from this online shop. I then met the woman running the shop who is indeed a CDC and a bit better one maybe twice or thee times but I had at most 6 meets with CDCs in my 7 months :)

Wow, I cant believe that some CDC's behave like that, thats so bad...... well at least you have had some support from the cdc that runs the shop!!! I would support you hon if you move over the UK.....
Well you have all of us to support you here so thats all you need!!!

And unofficial congratulations but will do happy dances properly tomorrow :)

Thankyou........ thankyou........ Im sooooo excited but want to set a new little goal and will be more excited going to update my ticker I cant wait til tomororw xxx

Back