Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Well done on the loss hun

x

thankyou thankyou thankyou for all your lovely messages.. have been out all day with the kids just got in but .....................
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Just needed to share..........
I bought a pair of SIZE 8 skinny jeans in topshop today they are new out and they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 size 6 vests........ hmmmm size 6 dont know how.... they must come up big........... a pair of denim shorts in primark..... size 8 too!!!!!!!! and Im soooooooo excited need to order more jeans on line and need to hunt for some more dresses for holiday as apparently even the evenings are going to be 30 degrees omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will catch up with everyones diaries very soon !!
I have lost my holiday ticker ....... urghhhh tried to update it and did not work will try later.. xxx

wow, what a great last 2 weeks you have had with your weigh ins, thats awesome curly!

Congrats, seems like all your CDC work is going so well, life seems very hectic for u but you seem so happy :)

What plan are you on at the moment?

Thanks so much hon I am on the 1000 plan and loving it especially the fruit.....
Im soooo happy thanks so much x

Hey lovely! Well done on the loss!

What size are you shopping for now? You must be size nothing! Where are you going on hols?

Thank you hon........... you are doing fantasticaly well too. Well I just bought a size 8 jean my first pair in size 8 was so excited.......... and tops I did but a size 6 today but usually an 8..... wooooooooooohhhh
We are going to Turkey.. Are you going anywhere hon xx

Have you noticed you and I have the same tickers now? :)

Awwwwwwww I lost my holiday hon..... need to do it again..............
woooooooooooh xxx

Wow, well done - size 6-8 crikey.
Did you ever think you'd get to this point when you first started?
Mind you, you've always sounded so determined right from the start.

Wow! Size 8 and 6....in Top Shop!!!. That's teeny weeny and i'm very jelous lol. Well done, you've done just great!

wow fantastic on those skinny jeans...that's brilliant, well done on keeping so focused whilst all is hectic about you!

xxx

Excellent weightloss today Marissa, you seem to do excellently whatever plan you are on, you are definately going to beat me to goal, I am losing the plot slightly here and not as motivated into losing weight as I was, I am more into maintaining at the moment. I start the day well but lose it by dinnertime.... wish I had the willpower that you have. Congrats on your size 6 and 8 clothes.

OMG am dead impressed bet you look a million dollars!!! you will have to post some pics when you get a mo honey xxxx

thankyou thankyou thankyou for all your lovely messages.. have been out all day with the kids just got in but .....................
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Just needed to share..........
I bought a pair of SIZE 8 skinny jeans in topshop today they are new out and they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 size 6 vests........ hmmmm size 6 dont know how.... they must come up big........... a pair of denim shorts in primark..... size 8 too!!!!!!!! and Im soooooooo excited need to order more jeans on line and need to hunt for some more dresses for holiday as apparently even the evenings are going to be 30 degrees omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will catch up with everyones diaries very soon !!
I have lost my holiday ticker ....... urghhhh tried to update it and did not work will try later.. xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Fantastic!!

Hello............
its 10pm....... and I have no time anymore........ boo hoo.... used to live on here but this week has been manic. feel like I havent had much time to catch up with everyone etc.........
thanks for all your lovely messages..
It was boiling today and spent the afternoon at the park with the kids.. Went with my bro to tesco this morning to help him get started moving up the plans. his doing great.. 8 stone gone!!!! Wohhhhhhhhh!!!
Went to Urban funk dance class again it really is good ......... I laugh at myself though as forget the steps but its good fun!!!
I am getting lots of random messages on facebook from random people with stories about weight loss and telling me how can I help them!!! I feel like a dietician.. lol..........
Off to try and find some dresses for my hols tomorrow!!!!!
Im tired.......

I have added one wee pic of me before the gym tonight my hair looks wild.....and dont really like myself in it but there you go..

Im out tomorrow night for my friends birthday so will get Rich to take a pic before I go............

Night night x

You're doing so well honey, size 6-8... you have been an inspiration from day one. And glad the CDC thing is taking off, those clients are lucky to have you!

xxx

Wow you certainly are a teeny weeny lady!! now all you need is a teeny weeny bikini for your hols and your sorted xxxx

Lovely pic. You look fab!

Its Saturday!!!!!!!!! and last night had a really late night.
Went out to an 80s bar for my friends birthday....... it was a good laugh!! There was lots of alchahol ect............ but little me had none.. I can still have a good time.. Danced danced and danced and thought about the calories I would be burning off. Loved the music..
Yesterday I went out shopping and it was very successful got about 6 dresses and tops etc for my hols...... Wohhhhhhhhhh wore one last night will post a pic later........
I still love the cambridge diet so much on the 11th it will be 6 months that I have been on it.............
A lovely sunny day in London today........
xxxxxxxxxx

Back