Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

GOAL.............................. GOAL.......................GOAL.........

Start date: 11 Feb 09
Start weight: 15 stone 1/2 pound:cry:
Goal weight: 8 stone 10 pound :)
Height 5 ft 2 - still 5 ft 2:p
Start dress size - 18:sigh:
Now dress size - 8 :):):):)
How I felt before - Hated myself, no energy, hated shopping.
How I feel now - Great & lots of energy & a shopaholic..

I started the cambridge diet on 11 February, I hated myself hated looking in the mirror and was desperate to sort myself out.
Having two little boys ages 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 I had no energy to do all the fun things with them...

8 1/2 months later I now feel fantastic and I have all the energy in the world and I like looking in the mirror!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just posted over on main board, but so proud of you hun, you are our cheerleader and have been an inspiration right from the start. Big (or should I say skinny?) hugs!

xxx

Congratulations Curly!! Fantastic! what an achievement, well done you!
Really pleased for you hun!:D:D:D:D
xxxxxx

YEY!!!!
Go you!
That's FAB!
XXX

Woohoo, well done Curly, excellent news, so glad you achieved your goal, have fun at the wedding on Sunday.

hey Curly, how are you hun?
all set for the wedding? Hope you have a fab time!

x

Morning........
Ive been really busy the last few days........... So hopefully today will be a bit more chilled!!
Im so so happy now being at my goal weight...... now Im here I would quite like to go down another 3 pounds but I feel great now to be honest....... Eating really well I am having the odd treat here and there.. but I know when to stop.. Im only having 1 product a day now so Im really enjoying kind of feeling like Im eating normally again...
Have my cousins wedding tomorrow so really looking foward to it....
Will try and get Rich to takes some pics before we go..
xxx

Would love to be in that zone when it comes to food... had it once, but lost it, and hard to find again! So hang on to the good feelings Curly... you are still inspiring us all! Hope the wedding is fab, enjoy every minute.

xxx

morning Curly,

Glad all is calm with you and you're enjoying food at the moment.
Look forward to seeing pics of wedding outfit!!

Have a great weekend!

xx

Congratulations on getting to goal Curly and have fun at the wedding. I hope there'll be lots of people to be amazed by you there too!

Hello.....
Well only just got to get on here as I begged the IT guy to let me have the internet for a few hours been so bored today!!!
Had a wonderful day yesterday at my cousins wedding..... I felt fab and was so happy that I had reached my goal as when I started I wanted to be there for the wedding and I achieved it..
I felt great in my dress and I dont know how I did not end up with a big head by the time everyone had finished with me.. but it was wonderful as everyone was so lovely and most comments were I cant believe it, I didnt recognise you.. or where have you gone.
I danced all night and feel so happy!!

On another note, I woke up yesterday morning and decided I wanted to RUN!!! so went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for 18 minutes and I was so happy I have never done that before I have done a few minutes then walking but never 18 minutes in 1 go.. So now I am desperate to go back again!!

Im off I will add my pictures from the wedding later xxxxxx

Fab honey... you must be so happy!

xxx

Curly, you look amazing, glad you had such a good time at the wedding and that dress - the colour really suits you!

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments...... and mrsessex you nearly made me cry from your comment so sweet..

Well I have finished my 2 days at work.... in the city and now have the rest of the week to spend with my two cheeky monkeys its nice not to have to rush out on nursery run this morning.

Its my birthday on Friday so we are off shopping soon and the boys want to get me a cake to take out with us for lunch with my friends and kids on friday.

I took cakes into work yesterday and for some reason I chose all the ones I loved.. I didnt however have one.. I just didnt really fancy it and lots of people were saying i will only have one if Marissa is having one which made me not want it even more!! Lol.. but I did keep thinking of the vanilla butter cream ones I bought and the pink ice buns with jam inside yum yum!!

Anyway Im feeling good which is good and life is just fab at the moment.......... so what more can a girlie ask for........

x

You look amazing Curly!! Where do you get all your nice dresses from?? I still don't quite have the confidence to wear dresses like that but I'd like to go and try some on to get a bit more used to it.

Happy Wednesday!

Back