Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey guys how is every 1? hope you all had a great christmas and new year :)

I dunno what happened me over Christmas i completely threw the towel in and ate everything in sight :cry:after doin so much damage (i reckon well over a stone) i decided id go and try LT again cos i felt i couldnt go back and face my leader!
But i came off that AGAIN got very sick on it with bad stomach pains! Im feeling much better now tho and wanna go at WW again!
Iv still been logging on every day and readin all yours posts, but i only got the courage to post today!
I just feel so bad that i did so much damage
Well im going to my meeting to nite, my leader will prob shout at me and tell me to get out ha ha!
Oh im so nervous about goin but its my own fault!

hey hun,
i go back to meetings 2nite after 4 weeks off (xmas & new year both being tues & 2 weeks where my head wasn't there) & i know i've put on about 9 lbs, but hey the thing is we ARE going back.
My head is more sorted now & i feel ready to get going again.
good luck for tonight, leaders have all been where we are & if she shouts at you then she's not supportive & you may need to find another leader, but more than likely she'll just welcome you back & be pleased you came back.
xx

Hi.

Im in the same boat - 10lbs on over xmas! I went back to my meeting this morning and my leader was a star - she just handed me a new weight tracker and said - "its a new start, forget about the gain, we will take it from here" she is right and im feeling much more in control today.

Ax

how did it go??

Hey everyboday tanx for your nice words :)
as i thought iv put on a stone if im honest i havent been counting points for well over a month :whoopass: was in shock when my leader said it even tho i kinda knew! but i feel back in control now readin ta take on the world :) bring it on.... woooo hooooo

Well, I think you should give yourself a big pat on the back for being so determined and not given in cos of a minor hiccup - I did ww before and just fell off the wagon after a month and stayed off for nine months til I started again! - well done to you! you'll have it off in no time and its a brand new year, new start!!!!!!!

Tanx nikki :) took a lot to make myself go after doing so badly!
I think i new if i put it off for another week it'd only get outta control and i wouldnt go back at all. my leader was lovely she just handed me a new tracker wrote my weight down and said dont worry about it think of it as a new start, i think thats the reason i feel lik im going to do it 100% this time! I will be thin for 08 and let me tell u next Christmas i wont do that sort of damage thats a fact

Your doing really well nikki, how long hav u been doing it now?

well that is a brilliant way of looking at it!! you are 100% right, of course!

Thanks pet, Im doing it since 9th of April 07 so slowly but surely getting there!!!

You have a great attitude LL im sure you will get to your goal in 2008!

Hi mate,well done for goin back to class.
There is so many of us on here that are struggling so hopefully we can keep each other focused.
GOOD LUCKxx

Hi mate,well done for goin back to class.
There is so many of us on here that are struggling so hopefully we can keep each other focused.
GOOD LUCKxx

I think thats a really good idead paula, we'll all be little super models by the time summer gets here :D
did u hav a nice christmas?

Well done for getting back to your group - I'm sure that was the hardest part (it always was for me - the first meeting after a gain was always a killer for me!). It's definitely what you needed, because like you said, now you have a fresh start. GOOD LUCK!

Was just wat i needed a good kick in the bum!!!!
nothin like some1 else tellin ya wat you weigh!
So u know how many points i can save for the weekend i have to go out its a friends birthday sunday!
i was thinkin about saving 4points a day so id hav 20 points to play with is that too many tho??

I think your right with that one marie!
I wont to hav a good loss this week so ill save a few extra if i can better to have them than to use i suppose!

Ha ha tanx ill need it, i love my food so it'll be hard! but if i dont save them i cant go out and i do love my vodka too :D

I think the minimum ww recommend is 14 points per day so as long as you are above that, you should be OK saving 4 points per day and 20 points to play with should be plenty for a night out on Sunday providing you dont go complete mad !

It sounds like you are back in control and that is half the battle. Good luck with your fresh starts.

Hi sweetie ...

Well done on going back to a meeting knowing that you have gained. Its so easy to think ' oh I'll go back next week ' and before you know it its 4 weeks and another stone later!

Get yourself in control and lets do this this year!

Good luck.

xx

at the end of the day you know who's responsible for your diet and who has to carry the burden. therefore You only have to answer to YOU. No decent ww leader will ever shout at youcus they all know what its like. Plus - XMAS for cryin out loud! everyone does- stop being so hard on yourself. Get back on it and do yourself some good girl! this site will be here and goodness knows I'll prob be postin the same msg in a week and will need you togive me a boot up the backside!

Good Luck. ;)

at the end of the day you know who's responsible for your diet and who has to carry the burden. therefore You only have to answer to YOU. No decent ww leader will ever shout at youcus they all know what its like. Plus - XMAS for cryin out loud! everyone does- stop being so hard on yourself. Get back on it and do yourself some good girl! this site will be here and goodness knows I'll prob be postin the same msg in a week and will need you togive me a boot up the backside!

Good Luck. ;)
Totally agreex

Back