Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

I prob should change it ha ha how do i do it tho?
Oh i cant eat bacon or any meat that comes from pigs! im completely in love with them k you can all stop laughing now!!!!

Tanx Jools was a bit of a mad nite lol well im only young
kinda disapointed with myself cos i went about 5ish points over today!
gettin weighted tomorro and imdreading it hav been lookin forward to it all wk and now out of the blue id rather stick pins in my eyes than go
dont worry tho cos i am goin :)

Hi girls, im just in the door from my meeting and iv stayed the same! how? i dont know i even saved points for my nite out this week 20 something usually i dont count alchol well last time i lost weight i didnt!
I was gobsmacked i even said to my leader that i was really good all week and i cant under stand it im racking my brain here agggghhhh! dunno wat happened its not tom cos i have the implant and dont get my period im baffaled
Im going to carry on full steam ahead choo choo:) not goin to let it put me off if anything im more determained!

Keep with it LL we all have dissapointments it's how we deal with them that counts best of luck :)

I saved about 28 i think maybe more maybe i drank too much sunday nite! Oh well its a new week today, had a few treats last nite :whoopass: prob shouldnt hav but i did and whats done is done! Im gonna start a food diary on here too maybe that'll help
Was thinkin about doin the kick start but iv none of the stuff in that id need for it and funds are a bit tight this week, so im gonna carry on as i have been

How do i change my thread title???

Youve maybe saved just a bit too many points believe it or not. 28 saved means the max 4 per day which is quite a lot, it might be you need to eat a wee bit more, try not saving so many next week.

This should explain how to change your title, it can be tricky at first but youll get the hang of it ;)

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/17946-edit-your-title.html

I felt lik all i did was eat so maybe ill just hav higher point food this week :), really need a loss this week or ill start taring lumps of hair out!
Tanx that worked i managed to change it :D

Ha ha i no jools, it was starting to depress me lol
new title new me eh

Iv already posted this on a diff thread but do u know how many points are in balleyfree cooked chicken breast?

Back