Currently on Lighter Life

Generally no difference in losses but for me the temptation to overeat at that little meal is too great and not worth the risk. But for others that meal is a godsend.

I'm the same I live in a village and the only way in is up one of three steep hills. I'm not looking forward to winter this year :(

Lovely in the summer, when we can sit in the garden and see for miles (except this year, we sat out once I think, weather rotten) but last couple of winter's have been harsh.
We bought a 4WD which kept us on the road, my OH works shift's so just had to work round him coming in to let me get to my work. I hope its much better this year.

Cost was the deciding factor for me too. I just simply couldn't afford Lighter life. The group counseling sounded OK. But there again it would be great if you got a nice set of people but sometimes one or two folk can dominate a group or be really annoying or both!! I'm quite happy with Cambridge.

Hi, I did LL a few years ago before falling pregnant and now im doing CD. The differences for me were that I found LL meetings invaluable and have had many failed starts with CD because of this BUT there is more choice on CD, I can change my one to one meeting with my CDC to suit my shifts, I can add allowable food and switch between plans to suit my needs if i want with in reason and of course the cost was a huge factor! Good luck if you decide to switch :) x

I will await a reply from my local counsellor..will call tomorrow if I hear nothing. I have to finish my LL packs this week anyway. Hope my LL counsellor doesnt get mad :/

im sure your LLC will understand :)

The forums are much nicer on here than where I posted before. There is always someone to reply to your post...I think Im gonna stick around :)

Back