Curry Feast Book

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
Am I right in thinking it has been discontinued? I haven't seen it at group :(

I'd really like it, and have seen it on (new) Amazon for about a tenner with free delivery... That doesn't seem too extortionate to me considering the hard cover books are about the same price at group....

Probably discontinued because it came out pre-extra easy and the syns values are no longer accurate. But it's easy enough to figure it out if you are on EE.

it is the *best* SW book in my opinion. Glad you grabbed it for such a great price - it was always 9.99 in class! enjoy!

It is my very favourite book too. do hope you enjoy using it. Onion bhajiis, Lamb rogan josh and classic chicken curry are our among our favourites.

another vote for lamb rogan josh.

Other great recipes include the samosas, spinach dahl and shahi murgh (a totally delicious creamy chicken curry)

I made the lamb stuffed aubergines from this book for dinner......really really gorgeous a lot!!!!!!!

yay!!! It came today! Some stuning looking recipes in there... shame the rest of thi week is all planned out so will be a few days before I can plan to make anything out of it :rolleyes:

Think it's going to be a well loved book :D

Back