• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Curry Heaven - New Book

Silver Member

I had a look at it myself and was tempted but I think the curry feast book is better so may not get it.

I quite fancy the EE cookbook have you used that one??
I haven't seen the new one - love a good curry though!!

I have the extra easy one - never used it because I stick to red/green days :)

Silver Member
I have used the extra easy one, some nice recipes in there. Is the curry feast book still available?
my consultant had it last night too, said its new out and she will hopefully have it for sale next week, i never looked at the price though!! looks yummy!!! xx

Silver Member
It was either 4.50 or 4.95 I cant remember....vegetable samosas look mega yummy and they were free on extra easy!

Now to maintain.....
i ordered on one monday too!
they are 4.95.
and someone mentioned the curry feast book.....my consultant told me this new book was a replacement for the curry feast book which has been discontinued by slimming world.

It isn't showing on bodyoptimise, hopefully it will be on there :nono: Is it OK for green days? Wonder if you can substitute chicken for quorn etc? :confused:

Silver Member
yes it has values for all 3 plans, and im sure that quorn can be used as a substitute.

Silver Member
I havent seen the curry feasts book so I cant make a comparison but the recipes in this one definatly look good

Not evil at all
We got a sneak peek of this book at class tonight, I was drooling over most of the recipes. I love a good curry! I ordered a copy of the book for next week :):):)!!

Silver Member
there were definatly lots of things in there that I will cook, spinach and potato curry looked yummy