Curry Heaven - New Book

snuggle69

Silver Member
My C had a copy of this at last nights meeting, she only received it yesterday and I have ordered one for next week. Lots of yummy recipes in it. Cant wait for next week to get it and try some out. Has anyone actually bought this yet?

I had a look at it myself and was tempted but I think the curry feast book is better so may not get it.

I quite fancy the EE cookbook have you used that one??

I haven't seen the new one - love a good curry though!!

I have the extra easy one - never used it because I stick to red/green days :)

I have used the extra easy one, some nice recipes in there. Is the curry feast book still available?

I have used the extra easy one, some nice recipes in there. Is the curry feast book still available?

I got mine from amazon for a tenner, we have used it loads and can thoroughly reccommend the bhajis mmmmm :D at 1 syn each.

my consultant had it last night too, said its new out and she will hopefully have it for sale next week, i never looked at the price though!! looks yummy!!! xx

It was either 4.50 or 4.95 I cant remember....vegetable samosas look mega yummy and they were free on extra easy!

i ordered on one monday too!
they are 4.95.
and someone mentioned the curry feast book.....my consultant told me this new book was a replacement for the curry feast book which has been discontinued by slimming world.

It isn't showing on bodyoptimise, hopefully it will be on there :nono: Is it OK for green days? Wonder if you can substitute chicken for quorn etc? :confused:

yes it has values for all 3 plans, and im sure that quorn can be used as a substitute.

My C was in the same situation- she had her copy and let us all have a sneak peek!! I'm defo gunna buy it!!X

I havent seen the curry feasts book so I cant make a comparison but the recipes in this one definatly look good

We got a sneak peek of this book at class tonight, I was drooling over most of the recipes. I love a good curry! I ordered a copy of the book for next week :):):)!!

there were definatly lots of things in there that I will cook, spinach and potato curry looked yummy

Back