Curry heaven recipe book - anyone tried ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by determinator, 1 October 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , we aqre having friends over for a curry tonight and I will be making a tikka masala with the lloyd grossman sauces .... I was going to have a little , but have decided that I would rather make myself a syn free SW curry and have lots :)
    Has nayone got the curry heaven book and tried the recipes ?? I have ingredients for either the chicken korma or the classic chicken curry .. wondered who has tried these and can you tell if they are nice and maybe which one is nicer ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got the book but not made the Korma or classic curry, in fact I can't even remember which one I did make!!! And I have only made the one out of it, no reason other than I tend to stick to the same recipes:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.