curry night

chubbyemma

Silver Member
so its team bonding night with the staff from work tonight.( team bonding what a joke!)

curry night at wetherspoons pub!!!

great

• curry and a pint for a fiver!!!!
fab bloody tastic,

as you can tell i dont even want to go in the first place but curry flaming night!

has anyone been to wetherspoons lately and can anyone recommend what to eat thats not to deadly in syns.

for lunch i will have quorn sausages mushrooms, eggs tomatoes so i can be either green or red tonight.

not a happy bunny today spoiling my sw plans

Im sure that even on curry night they still serve other options? could you not have something a little more sw friendly?

Just opt out from curry - maybe say you don't like curry and get the five bean chilli with rice and torillas which is 4.5 syns on green/EE :) Its lovely too, its made with quorn mince so I think the syns come mainly from the tortillas but the meal is worth 4.5 syns! xxxx

thank goodness for you girls on here and your advice.

def i will have the five bean chilli.

i was thinking maybe go for just a jacket potatoe but no need now.

phew im not so stressed out now might even enjoy the night

:)

I was going to suggest the chilli, most definately. Steer clear of the Wetherspoons Jacket potatoes though, they are pumped with oil or something ans the syn value is around the 20 mark (if I remember correctly)

Enjoy your evening :) xx

just got weatherspoon pub menu up on internet.

i was going to say could i have the four bean chilli with jacket potato instead of rice and tortilla chips.

what syns do you reackon that would come to girls.

having put that just read what hayleyj123 has put about there jackets maybe i should stick to the rice and tortilla

gettingthinnerbytheday i would like to flaming bond some of my fella work mates round the head. lol

seriously i work with some nasty girls who constantly tell me i will never be thin and fat people like me dont fit in at social occasions. as well as other nasty crap they talk.

dont people just love to upset you.

What a vile thing to say!! Grrr people like that make me so mad!

B*tches :(

Just say to them, at least it is possible for me to loose the weight. I think that it's next to impossible for you to get a personality transplant.

horrible female dogs.

Just say to them, at least it is possible for me to loose the weight. I think that it's next to impossible for you to get a personality transplant.

horrible female dogs.

Tara thats a quality quote!!! seriously Emma your better than all them put together x

Hun, be careful of the JPs in Wetherspoons - I don't think they're free because they are basted in butter etc. xxx

thanks girls

if they start been nasty tonight i will reamber the thingsyou said on here .

lol horrible female dogs

:p

If you get it with a jacket it will be like 20+ syns so just get it as it is, worth the 4.5 syns :)

They sound horrid, I wouldn't want to bond with them at all! At least you can attack them with hot chilli if they start ;)

Thanks for all advice girls.

ihad the five bean chilli was really nice and i didnt feel guilty tucking into it knowing it was quite low in syns.

shame the team bonding didnt go as well. one member of staff stormed out of meal.

he he

seriously i work with some nasty girls who constantly tell me i will never be thin and fat people like me dont fit in at social occasions. as well as other nasty crap they talk.

dont people just love to upset you.

What a nasty bunch of girls :(

Don't let them upset you Emma, they are clearly horrible people who need putting in their place good and flaming proper!

I don't think I'd want to spend any of my spare time in their company though :(

Wipe the smirks of their mean faces and shrink before their very eyes :D

Good luck xxx

Back