curry night!!!

thanks nic!!!! and everyone else.
nic ur post about men being wankers....lol!
can u ACTUALLY believe he had the nerve to ring me today and ask me what my "****ing problem is...ur unbelievable jess"....coming after i find out hes been 2 timing me ....and finding out on sodding face book of all places. and today obviously for my benefit they have collaberated joint status....hers - "im relaxing with the hottest guy EVER!!!! ....best of all hes all mine!!!!!!" lol how funny. was tempted to reply saying ur very very VERY welcome my love enjoy the cheating little **** bag lol but decided it was a waste of finger energy. to top it all off she is a right minger!!!! is this good or bad lol...oh face bothered!!!

my ex 2.3.4.5 timed me....cant even remeber how many episodes i found out about after no 2~ her day will come as you say. Once a man has donr it he will never change his spots!!!!..AND...how very childish!!!!!
Facebook definately has it uses!!! She a minger lmao...thats good, because hes rotten inside tooo so they deserve each other!!!!
Few more weeks and you will be out finishing in the big pond and catching some prize winning fish hun... i have been single for ages....enjoy it ...he'll regret his choice...and then, you can laugh at him again!!!!

yea nic ur sooo right they do deserve each other both ugly inside and out..... glad im out of it! yea im looking forward to it...got a few weekends away coming up and im hoping by the last one on 25th july i may be able to wear something on the beach thats not jeans and a t.shirt???? any ideas on the best exercises to do to shift my flabby tummy...i seem to have a bit of a "baby" overhang....but oh...no baby?!!!
xx

Back