Curry Pastes Help

bignomore13

Does anyone have any curry paste recipies that are low in PP.
Thank you

Hi i use the pataks madras paste its fab & low in points. Either 2 or 3pts & its a big portion. I just bulk ot out with loadsa veg:)

Hi i use the pataks madras paste its fab & low in points. Either 2 or 3pts & its a big portion. I just bulk ot out with loadsa veg:)

Me too. And, I got fed up with tomato-based curries, so tried this yesterday...

Butternut Squash Curry
total 12pp or 4 portions for 3pp each

Soften 1 large chopped onion for 10 minutes or so.

Blitz another onion in a processor with fresh ginger and garlic. Add to softened onion with 50g Madras paste (4pp). Heat for 5 minutes or so.

Then add 1 chopped butternut squash; 450g chopped mushroom; one red pepper; 300ml(ish) hot vegetable stock. Simmer until squash is soft.

Then add a tin of chick peas (7pp) and some fat free yoghurt (1pp). Reduce down to thick creamy sauce.

I weighed the final dish and divided into four portions. Feel free to reduce portion size or add more veg!

Yum!

Me too. And, I got fed up with tomato-based curries, so tried this yesterday...

Butternut Squash Curry
total 12pp or 4 portions for 3pp each

Soften 1 large chopped onion for 10 minutes or so.

Blitz another onion in a processor with fresh ginger and garlic. Add to softened onion with 50g Madras paste (4pp). Heat for 5 minutes or so.

Then add 1 chopped butternut squash; 450g chopped mushroom; one red pepper; 300ml(ish) hot vegetable stock. Simmer until squash is soft.

Then add a tin of chick peas (7pp) and some fat free yoghurt (1pp). Reduce down to thick creamy sauce.

I weighed the final dish and divided into four portions. Feel free to reduce portion size or add more veg!

Yum!

Thank You

Back