Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Curry sauce

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by larzie30, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. larzie30

larzie30 Member

Hi all, struggling for veggie lunches, anybody know of any free or very low syn (on a green day) tinned or jars of curry sauces or similar?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Make some....mushy pea curry is the easiest, cheapest thing in the world to make, and you could put it in tuperware tubs, and freeze it too.

1 x baked beans
    1 x tinned tomatoes
    2 x mushy peas
    curry powder

I stick loads of other stuff in there and leave it a bit chunky, but you could blitz it down for a superspeed sauce :) xx

4. larzie30

larzie30 Member

Thanks tinned tomato I will have to try this, I have got a bit of a mental block on it lol, but have read so many good comments about it.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I luv the stuff.....make a big batch at least once a week, and freeze it down into portions :D lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.