Green Day Curry

Ladybug81

Evening! :)

Does anyone know a curry recipe on green or extra easy that actually tastes nice... Or know what the syn value of coconut milk is?

My friends coming over next week and fancies curry - so I thought it'd be safer to say that I'll cook one.... But now I'm stuck! Uh oh!! :-o

Green.

I eat loads of vegetable curries. I love them. They are cheap and easy to make.

I use every vegetable under the sun, all that I have in.

This is tonight's...........

potato, red pepper, onion, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage. I cook all of these in as little water as possible and when they are cooked I add a tin of tomatoes, garam masala, Chinese 5 spice and crushed chillies. The amounts depend on your taste. I also add some mint sauce. The amount depends on how big a curry you have made. One for 2 people usually gets 2 teaspoonfuls.

Some times I add quorn sometimes I add rice.

The beauty of a curry is that it is a case of , throw it in, taste it and throw some more in or not depending on what you like.

If I want a creamy consistency I add a few tablespoonful of fromage frei at the end.

I serve it with a raita of cucumber, mint and yogurt. Just add finely chopped cucumber and mint to natural yogurt, sliced banana, a tablespoonful per person of chutney ( brantston is 1 syn per tbsp) and bobs your uncle a delicious curry with side dishes.

Back