Curvalicious on SW

Curvalicious

Silver Member
Hi, for those of you that don't know, i was doing CD and took a break and have found it sooo difficult to get back on track so i've decided to food optimise, i lost quite a bit of weight with SW a few years ago so i'm very optimistic i can do it again.:)

welcome back to sw curvalicious ( great name btw :) ) good luck with it, we're always around to give a helping hand and to nosey through you're diary if you do one :D

Thanks so much ladies

So you know you've got to share your food diaries with me - come on, share!!!! ;)
No probs, anything for u D-Q

I'm not a breakfast person so once i get into work i snack on fruit , yesterday it was grapes and bananas

Lunch: jacket potato and heinz alphabet spagetti.

Dinner: Jacket potato with 4 babybel light and a boiled egg. i drank water and perfectly clear throughout the day. and 2 hifi bars (mint )

Today

Morning: Bananas (about 5)

Lunch: my trusty jacket potato with 2 babybel and a tin of weight watchers tuna in mayonaise with sweetcorn (4.5 sins) it's a small can but it was absolutely lovely.

Dinner: omelette with green pepper, tomatoes, onions and chilli pepper with a grilled plantain. 1 muller light (mandarin) again, i drank water and p.clear throughout the day.

Im finding it quite easy, i think it's bcos im appreciating food more not just knawing at it like before.

I had my induction at the gym today and trained for about 50-60 mins, im so proud of myself so far.

One thing though, i seem to have very bad wind :)

sorry the tuna is 5-5.5 sins but i think it was worth it though.

i have a few tins of that in my cupboard still lurking from my ww days so its handy to know the syns, thanks :)

i have a few tins of that in my cupboard still lurking from my ww days so its handy to know the syns, thanks :)

No probs, it's my pleasure.

I love your menus!! I have just re-discovered the joys of baked potatoes, but I have mine with baked beans with my cheese triangles melted in them - yummy!! :drool: Keep going honey - you're doing great :cool:

Thanks guys.

I'll try baked beans with the triangles too. I went food shopping today and bought more spagetti hoops, i also bought heinz ravioli which is only 2 sins, i bought uncle bens express rices for work too. I'm taking the golden veg one to work only 2 syns i'll probably take a can of naturally sweet sweetcorn too then chop 2-3 babybel light into it.

I bought the granola bars as they sound nice so i'll probably have 1 twin pack on tues.

lol, down to all them bananas i reacon.:)

Thanks, i didnt realise i try apples tomorrow and hope things settle down.

I bought the granola bars as they sound nice so i'll probably have 1 twin pack on tues.

I can't have those granola bars in the house anymore cos I have ZERO self control :eek::eek: They sell them at my local post office and I have promised myself one per week but no more than that, and no having them 'waiting' for me in the house :giggle:

You sound like you're doing good mate - you enjoying this? ;)

ive never heard of granola bars, what are they and where can i get hold of some!!! :)

ouuu i'll have to see if i can get me some of those in morrisons for a treat yum yum!!

:) i may have my first taste of a granola tonight, i'm looking forward to it.

@ D-Q funnily enough i AM enjoying it :- ) CD has taught me to be more thoughtful when it comes to food so I think i love SW, in fact i know i do. It's my first WI tomorrow so ill update you ladies.

Todays menu:
morning: 3 pears 2 apples
Uncle Ben's Express golden veg rice and a tin of naturally sweet sweetcorn with 2 cut up pieces of babybel light.
I've just had 2 more applea and think i'll have a jacket potato with the dairylee triangles for my remaining Hex A with sainsburys canned spag bol on top of it. For my Hex B i may chop up 2 mint hi fi bars and have it with diet coke.

I'm going to try the original on weds, i'll probably go for chicken and salad, any other ideas ladies. I prefer syn free recipes.

Back