Curvalicious on SW

Thanks ladies 1.5 lb off, it's a star week next week so im expecting at least 3lbs off but im happy it's going in the right direction. Thanks for the support guys.

I've lost 7.5 lbs in total but just have not had much time to post due to the wedding preparations. I've got about 12 days left till my traditional wedding so i've decided to go on CD just until the day so i can lose about 10lbs by then.

I'll keep you posted and i'll be right back on SW after.

by the way guys how do i send a reputation comment?????

hiya, underneath your proile theres 3 things at the bottom. click the one in the middle :D

Hi Guys the wedding went beautifully, i resume work tomorrow and will resume SW tomorrow too, i took 3 weeks off SW. I am looking to lose 3 more stones by 10th dec, is it possible on SW? Take care guys

Hi Hun!

Welcome back! You could loose three stone by then thats on average about 2.5/3lbs per week. Which is possible if you stick to the plans.

Good luck xxx

Hi Guys the wedding went beautifully, i resume work tomorrow and will resume SW tomorrow too, i took 3 weeks off SW. I am looking to lose 3 more stones by 10th dec, is it possible on SW? Take care guys

Ahh glad the wedding went well good luck with the weight loss hope you get oyur 3 stone by xmas.:)

Thanks ladies

I rejoined on Thurs and i'm looking fwd to losing weight again. i'll reset my tracker tomorrow. Take care ladies.

I rejoined on Thurs and i'm looking fwd to losing weight again. i'll reset my tracker tomorrow. Take care ladies.

I lost 6lbs i'm so happy, im back on track now. I'm going to make it this time.

last week was a star week so i lost 1.5lbs but i am still happy it's going the right way, i also took out a 12 week countdown. I am going to Ghana in February with my husband to have another ceremony there so i hope to have lost 3 stones by then. This week has been good apart from monday when i met up with old friends for pizza but i don't think i did much damage as i has a really small pizza but then again i had ice cream too but i've been 100% on the plan since, so we'll see. By the way i got my 1/2 stone award last week too.

Back