Curveappeal's Refeed Diary

curveappeal

Silver Member
Day 1 (Temporary Refeed Due To Special Occasion)

Weight at start of refeed 11st 3.25lb

Breakfast: Strawberry Lipotrim Shake (Leftover)

Lunch: Caramel Maintenance Bar (Not Impressed)

Dinner: Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Served On A bed Of Spinach.

DSC_0090.JPG

(Par boiled 4 strips of chicken - just under two Breasts worth - fried half a tomato, a third of a red pepper, a half an onion, 1 chilli and 1 clove of garlic in a pan.

Cooked veg in balsamic vinegar pepper and water then added the chicken which I could cut up.

(Made two dinners worth)

Served on a side plate with spinach.

(I couldn't eat all the chicken so froze the leftover to go in my pitta bread on day 4 :-D)

Drinks: Lots of water, peppermint tea, black tea and coffee. (not drinking milk as I'm going back on Tfr soon after)

Feel fine.. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal, very tasty.

Last edited:
Oh sounds delicious! Glad you enjoyed!

I recall from last time that I found I struggled to eat the amount they said- I would maybe get halfway through. I didn't like the maintenance packs- I asked my pharmacist to swap them back to the LT packs.

Day 2 - ReFeed

Breakfast: Summer Fruits Maintenance shake (Delish)

Lunch: Egg white only omelette with tomatoes onions peppers and mushrooms with spinach and raw onion on the side.

DSC_0094.JPG

Dinner: Half a Turkey breast with Vegetables on the side.

DSC_0095.JPG

I seasoned the turkey with black pepper and balsamic vinegar added chopped chillis and a clove of garlic then wrapped the lot in spinach. Wrapped all that in tin foil and roasted (in water) for an hour.

Served with roasted peppers broccoli and Brussel sprouts.

Made enough for two dinners.

Drinks: Water, Black tea and coffee.

The turkey was just divine.. so were the roasted peppers and Brussels sprouts. Delighted with this meal. Feel great.. Stuffed though HaHa..

Last edited:
Oh sounds delicious! Glad you enjoyed!

I recall from last time that I found I struggled to eat the amount they said- I would maybe get halfway through. I didn't like the maintenance packs- I asked my pharmacist to swap them back to the LT packs.

I found the summer fruits delish.. I have an unopened pack of bars I definitely gonna try exchange..

Yeah the food is lovely hehe ... :-D

Day 3 refeed

Breakfast: Orange creme maintenance shake (not bad kinda like an orange split ice pop)

Lunch: Leftover chicken from day 1 with a fresh salad on onion, spinach, tomatoes, peppers and beetroot.

DSC_0096.JPG

Dinner: Leftover turkey and veg from day 2 but added 2 baby potatoes.

Roasted potatoes in garlic and vinegar and peppers.

DSC_0103.JPG

Drinks: Water, Black tea and coffee

Feeling fine was quiet hungry about an hour before each meal...food was yummy. Found it hard to eat the potatoes. Still full three hours later. Left some potatoes on the plate.

**Update suffering a bit of wind for the first time in ages yock

Last edited:
Day 4 Refeed

Breakfast: Summer Fruits Maintanence Shake

Lunch: Chicken and veg in a half of a brown pitta bread. (OH MY HOLY GOOD GOD THIS BLEW MY MIND)

Roasted the chicken, garlic cloves, chillis, mushrooms, tomatoes, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar and onion in tin foil for an hour in the oven. Covered the lot in black pepper

Cut a pitta bread in half as I didn't think I would eat a full one. Heated the pitta bread, put spinach leaves into it and chopped fresh beetroot.

10/10 for taste I would have ate it again it was that delish.

Made enough for two days meals.

DSC_0105.JPG

Dinner: Turkey breast, veg and 2 baby potatoes sitting in a balsamic vinegar dressing.

Roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes, spinach, garlic cloves, chilli's, mushrooms and the turkey together added pepper and balsamic vinegar. Covered it in tin roil and roasted for an hour.

Served with fresh spinach leaves and fresh chopped beetroot on the side.

Made enough for two days.

DSC_0106.JPG

Drinks: Water, peppermint tea, Black tea and coffee.

Wasn't hungry at all today. I feel great. Nothing dodgy to report. I just adored the food today. I am looking forward to having the leftovers tomorrow. I may have something different Monday for lunch and dinner. Get creative for the last two days of re-feed I think. This is flying in.

Ps so far I am also down a LB so far. Cant believe it thought that I was STS. However it is still only day 4 so its early days yet.

Day 5 refeed

Breakfast: Summer Fruits Maintenance shake

Lunch: same as day 4

Dinner: same as day 4

Drink: Water, Black tea and coffee and peppermint tea.

Feeling fine today. Still loosing weight albeit slowly. Spirits are up. Not hungry portion sizes are perfect. Still suffering with a bit of wind.

Looking forward to my weigh in. Can't wait for the hem weekend and then back on tfr. The week is flying in... Can't believe refeed is nearly done and it's been easy. Delighted with that.

Haha love your descriptions! I recall discovering poached egg in toasted wheaten pitta and though I was in heaven with the most simple meal!

Haha love your descriptions! I recall discovering poached egg in toasted wheaten pitta and though I was in heaven with the most simple meal!

Yeah everything has been simply made and really tasty...!!

Day 6 now... I'm 31 tomorrow on day 7 of reFeed lol.. Being so close to target is celebration enough though... :)

Oh happy birthday for tomorrow! It's good that you are on reefed for it as that way you can celebrate having one of those delicious meals you've been posting here!

Happy birthday, Curveappeal! You're rocking your refeed! Thanks for the lovely meal descriptions and pics, which gives us all ideas. I am on an accidental, unplanned refeed this week too. I have meetings this week in San Francisco, but I missed my train and ended up on the coach for 9 hours. Try opening a packet and mixing a shake in the dark on a bus with no reading lights! I decided that with the travel, staying on TFR for the week would be impractical and no fun. So when the coach stopped at MacDonald's after six hours, I ordered a grilled chicken salad, my first solid food since Jan 4th. It was like eating mummified bat! Utterly disgusting--threw most of it out. Finally arrived in SF and ended up drinking part of a gin and tonic with my friend there, that is before we read the label and discovered tonic water contains corn syrup and citric acid. Who knew? For the following few days, I've had one packet/shake a day for breakfast, and then one meal comprised of a spinach salad and a piece of fish, or a small salad and chicken. Went tonight to a small restaurant that specializes in vegan food and fish. Shared the most amazing spinach salad with my friend, and then miso cod. Beyond delicious. Will definitely go back there later in the week. I don't have a scale here, so I won't know the results of this impromptu refeed until I get home at the end of the week. A little nervous, because obviously I am not doing the cooking so I don't fully know what's in the food. Plan to go back on TFR when I get home. Good luck on the rest of your refeed! Enjoy!

Oh happy birthday for tomorrow! It's good that you are on reefed for it as that way you can celebrate having one of those delicious meals you've been posting here!

Hehe thank you very much... Yeah I'm loving the meals... It does help I eat stuff like this anyway... Delish... So no cravings for normal food so to speak because I love salad and veg... And only really eat chicken and turkey anyway...!!! Grand...!!!! :-Do

Having my coffee slice with a candle on Wednesday lol... But to counter the calories I'll be having two maintenance shakes that day...

Happy birthday, Curveappeal! You're rocking your refeed! Thanks for the lovely meal descriptions and pics, which gives us all ideas. I am on an accidental, unplanned refeed this week too. I have meetings this week in San Francisco, but I missed my train and ended up on the coach for 9 hours. Try opening a packet and mixing a shake in the dark on a bus with no reading lights! I decided that with the travel, staying on TFR for the week would be impractical and no fun. So when the coach stopped at MacDonald's after six hours, I ordered a grilled chicken salad, my first solid food since Jan 4th. It was like eating mummified bat! Utterly disgusting--threw most of it out. Finally arrived in SF and ended up drinking part of a gin and tonic with my friend there, that is before we read the label and discovered tonic water contains corn syrup and citric acid. Who knew? For the following few days, I've had one packet/shake a day for breakfast, and then one meal comprised of a spinach salad and a piece of fish, or a small salad and chicken. Went tonight to a small restaurant that specializes in vegan food and fish. Shared the most amazing spinach salad with my friend, and then miso cod. Beyond delicious. Will definitely go back there later in the week. I don't have a scale here, so I won't know the results of this impromptu refeed until I get home at the end of the week. A little nervous, because obviously I am not doing the cooking so I don't fully know what's in the food. Plan to go back on TFR when I get home. Good luck on the rest of your refeed! Enjoy!

Thank you very much!!! 31!! I love odd numbers in age so I'm happy to be 31 hehe...

Thanks I feel like I'm rocking it... And the scales are still going down which is epic too...!!!

Ah I'm glad you think the meals/pics will help, just wanted to post it because I wanted to read recent refeed diaries and there were none so thought I may as well throw mine up there...

Ah it can't be helped.. There's only so many things in life that can be passed for this type of diets... Your choices seem spot on..!!! I'm sure it will be fine...!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Day 6 Refeed.

Breakfast: Summer Fruits Maintenance Shake.

Lunch: 2 Boiled eggs (used egg whites only) with rocket, spinach and watercress salad (onion, peppers and tomatoes, beetroot) in a half a brown pitta bread.

This was ok. I thought it would be tastier but it was grand. It done the job.

DSC_0111.JPG

Dinner: Roasted Chicken and veg with 3 boiled baby potatoes

Chopped onion, chillis, garlic, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes put it into tin foil with balsamic vinegar added the chicken. I covered chicken with black pepper and closed the tin foil. Roasted it all together in a baking tray filled with water. (made enough for two meals). I just boiled the baby potatoes. This dinner was epic.

DSC_0112.JPG

Drinks: Water, Green tea and black tea and coffee.

All fine.. nothing dodgy to report.

Attachments

• DSC_0113.JPG
    DSC_0113.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    766.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Day 7 refeed

Breakfast: Summer Fruits Maintenance shake (Really enjoying this)

Lunch: Chicken and veg in a half of a brown pitta bread with rocket salad and beetroot on the side.

(used half of yesterday's dinner left overs as made the meal for my friend too ...description on day 6)

View attachment 168878

Dinner: Roasted Chicken and veg with baby potatoes.

Roasted the chicken after covering it in black pepper. Boiled a few carrots, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and 4 small baby potatoes together. (could only eat 3 of them)

View attachment 168877

Drinks: Water, green tea, Black tea and coffee.

I just realised at this stage I could have had fruit and snacks. It doesn't matter I wasn't bothered.

Successful week. Hope it can help anyone unsure of reFeed.

Starting weight of reFeed: 11st 3.5lbs
Finishing weight of reFeed: 11st 1lb

Lost 2.5lbs on refeed week hehe

Last edited:
hey curveappeal,
i was supposed to start my refeed this week but chickened out in the end.
would you be able to offer me some advise on how you managed to refeed any tips or tricks...
im planning on starting in the next few days but worried im going to go mad, i know its a mental game but was there anything on the refeed that you would avoid or do differently? (my pharmacist isnt great and i cant really ask her)

Back