curves gym on ss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lifetimeloser71, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi all, does anybody do curves exercise whilst on ss? i have been going for a couple of months while on 810/1000 plan, but now ive moved lower dont know if suitable as burn between 400-560 calories(more than taking in) and dont know what effect it will have. obviousely health is more important than exercising so maybe give it a miss till i move back up to higher plan. it's just that i really enjoy going and has become a way of life for me. any advice welcome please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm afraid I don't know that exercise hun but didn't want to read and run! Maybe just switch to a lower form of exercise for a while. Your consultant should be able to advise you x

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    is curves the one where you swap machines fairly frequently? and can only be there 30 minutes a time?

some of us here are doing the 30 day shred which is 20 minutes a day but high intensity, everyone seems to be fine so far and lauren and nicki's weight loss remained consistant.

maybe take it easy the first week or two while your getting established on ss and as with exercising for anyone if your dizzy, feel unwell etc then cut back. also drink a little extra water

5. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.