Curves

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
I was wondering if anyone uses or has used in the past, a curves gym?? I have a tour tomorrow to see what I think and wanted to pick your brains! There is a free weeks membership on their website too, if anyone is interested? :character00116:

I joined Curves a few years ago now for a month or too. It was good for toning, I definately lost inches however I didn't lose any weight through it so I think it should be supplemented with a change in diet such as SW.

I've actually been thinking of going back as it might be the boost that I need.

How much does it cost now out of interest?

Jaq

I did it for a while a few years ago and really enjoyed it, my circumstances changed and I had to give it up. I wish I kept my measurement sheet,(they measure you all over to keep a log of how your shape changes) as I have lost a lot of weight since and would have liked to compare.

I got 3 days free due to a challenge my mum was doing and I LOVED IT. It was brilliant and that week my weight loss at SW was brilliant. As soon as I get a new job then I am joining properly x x x

Hmm, I think I might be persuaded to join up. I don't want to be stuck in a contract for a year though so hopefully they do a month by month thing.

Good luck if you decide to join :-D

Jaq

Back