CURVES

ceriann

I'm lucky enough to have got a 30 day free trial with Curves. Has anyone tried it or is anyone doing it? And have you had good results with it? :D

I used to go but mine closed down :cry:

I didnt notice much weight loss but definitely did inch wise. Probably after about 1 month was when people wouldve started to notice and comment

The only think I would say about it is its quite expensive, for £2 less per month I now am a member of my local leisure centre which includes gym, all classes, pool, sauna etc.

OH MY GOD! £2 pounds a month is a fantastic price! Unfortunately my local leisure centre starts at £30 per month

sorry I meant curves is (well was when I went) £30 per month but my leisure centre is £28 but get a lot more for my money at it

yeah i like the concept of curves as I get very bored easily - the jumping on to another exercise after 30 secs sounds so appealing

We've got something similar in our town - LadyZone. You can get a free trial so I might go and see how much it is :)

I tried Curves but found it wasn't enough in terms of getting my heart rate going. I also got bored of the routine after a month.

Back