Curves

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!*waves*
I'm joining Curves tomorrow I'm sooooo happy,
I haven't exercised once since starting LT *hangs head in shame* and I'm starting to worry about getting toned before it's too late!
It's usually €199 joining fee and €39 a month but I rang today and the woman told me it's a special promotion and instead of paying the joining fee I had to buy about €40 worth of food for a women and childrens refuge, it just happens to be the same one me and my mam had to stay in when i was an ickle kiddie- a clear cut sign, i think so!
So i did my first shop since starting LT and wasn't too tempted at all-except by vanilla doughnuts mmm-
I'm soooo excited about starting!!

Just though I'd let you all know! Yay!

xxx

Sounds great daisy im really pleased for you, good deal too! Obviously exercise but what exactly is curves? Im going to restart my taebo next week x

It's a womens only gym and it's only 30min sessions 3 times a week but i bumped into my friend and she looks fab and it's all thanks to Curves, so armed with LT and Curves I can happily say fat be gone and wave my magic wand (or shake my magic shaker) in this case!!
Yeah it is kinda spooky Scots isn't it?! I love that I know where it's going and I even remember the kitchen etc where it'll be awwww!!

Also, does anyone know will excercising slow down my weight loss?! I know it sounds like a stupid question but I've heard bits and pieces that lead me to wonder?

xx

I would imagine Daisy that it may well do due to increased muscle tone. Muscle weighs more! Not that im an expert though lol. thats the reason ive held back a bit from exercising xx

Yeah me too! But in saying that, i've held back ALOT from it i.e done absolutly none!
I'll see how it goes anyway cos i'm really not liking the look of my belly:( so hopefully i can try "nicen" it up a bit! lol

x

Yeah i know what you mean Daisy...Toning needed!! xx

Back