Total Solution Curvie's 14 lbs weightloss

Curvie

Hello all its lovely to be back on the forum again. I am an oldie who will be starting exante tomorrow (Monday 30th November) to shift a stone by Christmas day. Then I will continue back on my journey of calorie counting.

Today I weigh a huge 14.7 lbs
by Christmas id like to be 13.7 lbs :)

I plan to post photos of my weight as I'm a terrible daily scale hopper.

Here's to a good start tomorrow on TS xxx

It be lovely to meet others soon

Good luck Curvie with starting Exante tomorrow, a stone off on TS is very doable.

So me and the boyfriend have decided to stay in and cook a roast dinner followed by apple pie and custard I will be rolling to bed tonight. Ready for TS tomorrow.

I'm hoping by Thursday I should see the 13stone bracket if I stick t it of course.

Good luck curvie! I'm also doing Exante (day 5 :/ ) but have a diary on another forum (after this one closed last May). I'm trying to shift a stone before 18th Dec, and so far am down 8lbs (also a daily weigher!)

Good luck :)

Hi. I started TS yesterday and am roughly the same weight as you.. I'd love if I were a stone lighter for Xmas but overall I'd like to get down to 12st!
I have quite a few nights out between now and Xmas that will involve food and drink but I'm hoping if I'm focused enough to get right back on it the next day, my weight will still go in the right direction!
Good luck :)

Aw ladies today was rubbishhhhhh at 7.30am had a shake all good. wasn't feeling hungry at all then bang I was eating chocolate from the staffroom :( :( :(

pure greediness I know so tomorrow will be day 1 again.

Dietninja thank u for sharing this is a huge boost for me hun. By Saturday I could be 8 lbs down.... this is what I need to remind myself.

Lee - how u finding it so far??

Faith - I'm with you tomorrow xx

I took two false starts...geared up to start on the Monday but my first real day was last Wednesday! The first day was definitely hardest for me, because once that was under my belt, I had a reason not to "start again tomorrow".

Good luck tomorrow :)

Hi guys! My name is Sarah and I also started the exante journey. I always was a healthy 60kg but that changed after I had my baby and I am now at a whopping 83kg. I started the exante diet TS on saturday so today is day 4 for me. I have not weighed myself as of yet because saturday is weigh in day. I hope we can support each other in our journey.

Xx

Reactions: Lee
Im stones that is 13 stones. And I would love to be 11.5 lbs by the new year. I hope this is manageable. Has anyone done a vlcd before and seen significant results?

Aw ladies today was rubbishhhhhh at 7.30am had a shake all good. wasn't feeling hungry at all then bang I was eating chocolate from the staffroom :( :( :(

pure greediness I know so tomorrow will be day 1 again.

Dietninja thank u for sharing this is a huge boost for me hun. By Saturday I could be 8 lbs down.... this is what I need to remind myself.

Lee - how u finding it so far??

Faith - I'm with you tomorrow xx

I'm doing well so far thanks! I'm hating cooking for my family then sitting down to a bowl of slop but hey ho :)
I've lost 5lbs so far but no loss today at all which is a bit disappointing! I've not been to the loo since I started so I'm going to buy some Slimatee tomorrow..
Hope you're doing well too :)

Lee - embrace the fact that your weight loss has stopped in week 1...it means you're out of glycogen, no longer losing water weight so ketosis and proper fat loss have arrived :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee
Oh really?! I didn't know this! :)

That's encouraged me again actually, so thanks for that. I might wait a few days before weighing myself again :)

Morning guys just sipping my peppermint tea watching QVC today is a busy day its my boyfriends birthday tomorrow. I need to run into Next to collect his clothes ive ordered then leave from there to have my hair, nails ,lashes done hoping I will be done by 6pm to collect his birthday cake.

This week I have been having an exante shake for breakfast only. But after the old mans birthday curry meal I will be starting again on the 7th. The good news is that my Christmas party dress from River Island fits lovely, I love that shop but I find their clothing comes up small its a size 14 :) navy and short. But I know if I was to do exante 100% id feel so much better with possibly 9 lbs down. :)

How is everybody doing?

Sarah I want to be in the 12's for New years eve , what about you sarah?

xx

Morning guys just sipping my peppermint tea watching QVC today is a busy day its my boyfriends birthday tomorrow. I need to run into Next to collect his clothes ive ordered then leave from there to have my hair, nails ,lashes done hoping I will be done by 6pm to collect his birthday cake.

This week I have been having an exante shake for breakfast only. But after the old mans birthday curry meal I will be starting again on the 7th. The good news is that my Christmas party dress from River Island fits lovely, I love that shop but I find their clothing comes up small its a size 14 :) navy and short. But I know if I was to do exante 100% id feel so much better with possibly 9 lbs down. :)

How is everybody doing?

Sarah I want to be in the 12's for New years eve , what about you sarah?

xx

Hii. I am aiming to be 11.5 for new year. I have been following the plan almost to T. The odd cheating here and there. Today is weigh day. I will keep you guys posted xx

Hi guys. Today is exactly 7 days that I have been following exante. I have had 3 days where i added a healthy 300cal lunch or dinner so I havnt followed it to T. However today was weigh in day and I lost 3KG which is 6.6pounds. I am going to be more strict coming week. Fingers crossed for more weight loss

Hi guys. Today is exactly 7 days that I have been following exante. I have had 3 days where i added a healthy 300cal lunch or dinner so I havnt followed it to T. However today was weigh in day and I lost 3KG which is 6.6pounds. I am going to be more strict coming week. Fingers crossed for more weight loss

Almost half a stone in one week is a very good start, well done:)

Back