Custard cream issues!!!

It probably wasn't one of your better ideas, but hopefully come WI day you might get away with it. Just try not to use any more syns today - eat as much superfree type food and do some exercise and the god of the scales might not punish you!

Biscuits are seriously dangerous! I have a thing about McVities Digestives, but I now just have one a day with my morning cuppa. If I found myself unable to cope with just one, then I'd have to stop buying them.

No way does this mean that you've ruined your week though so don't beat yourself up about it, just try not to get in the habit, because they are moreish little devils!

I really wouldn't worry if I were you. I doubt it'll make any difference to your weigh in. Try not to have anymore syns today if possible xx

It's like going to confession here sometimes isn't it! "Bless me, Minimins, for I have synned, it has been x weeks since my last confession....." :rotflmao: It is great though to have the support of people who have all been there, seen it and done it before.

I had a run in with some fox's golden crunch cream biscuits last night :( I ate 5 at 3.5 syns each.

Back on track today and have drawn a line under it , thats the only thing I can do unfortunately.

Nah you won't have. Just go easy on the syns till your weigh in, and make sure you have plenty fruit and veg x

Back