1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by angelslice, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

Hi everyone, I just wondered if anyone had any low syn custard alternatives or knows of any brands that do low syn custard. So far all i've found is the mullerlight banana & custard. Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    We tend to use the Bird's custard powder (the stuff in the tin, not the instant stuff in the jar). You have to add sugar to it (the instant stuff is pre-sweetened) and milk so instead we use sweetener and skimmed milk (HExA).

According to the website...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bird's Custard Powder, made up as directed with skimmed milk, dried per 100ml[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3 Syns[/FONT]

[/FONT]But these syns count the milk and the sugar (since it says as directed) so it's lower if you use sweetener and milk from your allowance.

Hope that helps (and makes sense!).
    angelslice likes this.
  4. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

Thanks hun, that's exactly what I was after!
  5. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    I use a muller banana custard yog for a free alternative1
    angelslice likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.