Original cutting back on the carbs on sw?

slimming lizard said:
This is my second time back at SW. Last year I did Green days and a few EE each week. But my problem was portion control. I could easily eat 200g of pasta, or 4 potatoes for dinner. I ate until I was stuffed with very little S.Free. But now I am following Red, my meals are normal. And if I do pile my plate with brocolli or cauli, its 10% of the calorie intake of my old way. Green is great dont get me wrong, but not so great when you have portion control issues. I did lose on Green, but very slowly and after a while this became frustating as I thought I was following the plan to the letter.
I never felt hungry on green though, and on Red I am feeling hungry in between meals, but I suppose the cheer volume of what I was eating was keeping me going!
Day 4 on red and really hope I have a good loss on Monday :)

Could've written this myself. Moved to red yesterday, despite being 100% on plan bar one meal since starting the weight is just not shifting. Moved to red days yesterday in the hope of it changing x

Might have to try red days, even though I'm still loosing its very slow, and while I know slows good it can be very disheartening especially when you think you've done really well. My problem is I have some kind of carb with nearly every meal, I'm hoping I won't find it too difficult to cut them out.

Might have to try red days, even though I'm still loosing its very slow, and while I know slows good it can be very disheartening especially when you think you've done really well. My problem is I have some kind of carb with nearly every meal, I'm hoping I won't find it too difficult to cut them out.

You can still have potatoes and wholemeal pasta as a HEB. I have started to have stir fries quite a lot and use olive oil as a HEB and it does make the stir fry taste nicer. x

sherlann said:
Thanks Silvermaneuk, I'll try that, my oh dislikes wholemeal pasta and noodles so it'll mean doing separate for me,but its well worth a try.

I didn't tell my OH and he didn't notice the difference. The flavour has changed a lot from the old cardboard pasta days.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back