D DAY for me!

charleybabes

Silver Member
hi all..

i was around a bit on here around spring time.. since then ive put nearly a stone again.. i feel so bad about this and look just as bad..
today is the start of the school term so im back into a routine again with the kids.. and ive set today as my d day.. back on slimming world this time going off plan is not allowed!!.

hope i can get lots of ideas and give some back in return as well as support .. ive never been this heavy and i just feel so horrible..
i know that i can do it just have to stick with it!!

i bought the slimming world mag this week and i found that most of the meal plans are set out for extra easy.. is this the preferred plan now as i dont really understand how to work out my meals for that!!

good luck on your new SW journey.

EE is the new plan and does seem to be the preferred plan in all the magazines, if you do a search on here there is a thread explaining the EE plan but basically

1/3 of each plate should be superfree foods, that is foods that are free on both green and original, mainly fruit, salad and most veg.

you can only have 1 HEa and 1HEb choice

you can eat meat and pots or chilli and rice on the same plate as long as you have lots of superfree to go with it.

If a food you eat has a syn value you choose the lowest syn value.

A lot of ppl prefer the EE plan as it fits in with family meals, so no need to cook seperate meals for you and the rest of the family.

hope this helps

Welcome back :)

Yes SW do promote the EE plan more than the others, but in recent mags there have been Green/Original meal plans and recipes etc...

There is a fantastic thread around here explaining the EE plan (it's a sticky) if your not familiar with it otherwise just stick with Green and Red if you know those plans better.

Good luck!

xx

Hi cb,

Also dday for me and sounds like we have both done the same. I also followed plan from jan this year and lost 24lb by march and was feeling great and then managed to put it all back on plus more. Also at my biggest, I think maybe even heavier than when I was pregnant as well!!! Ek! Kids back at school Wednesday but I'm back on plan today. Will pick up mag later and can't wait to see the scales go down, it'd horrible feeling like this isn't it!

I have always followed ee plan, it's really simple and you get so many choices.

Good luck
H x

thanks we can do this !! :)

i have just been writing a list of my meals for this week and im starving just looking at them!!.. the cupboards are so bare until tomorrow when we go food shopping so im going to have to use what i have .. ive found a tin of chick pea dahl so going to use that up!!...

Back