D Day for Week 1!

roger said:
Sorry to hear you had a bad few weeks hope youfind a waythrough your probs the only tip i can give you with the weight i keep your nose out the trough lol . Still need to loose 2 and half stone more but i will stick with it. Wish i could offer you a job but that would be a comute and half but if you need to chat im hear just remember the latin carbarundum illegitimi lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Very true is that. Lol both the Latin and trough.

Went a 4 mile walk last night. Will be in gym tomorrow and 5 mile walk tomorrow as well. Cutting the calories as well.

Really need get stuck right in.

Lol how you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Wallace! 4 mile walk? That's awesome! I wish I could do that.

desperate2Bslim said:
Hi Wallace! 4 mile walk? That's awesome! I wish I could do that.

Wasn't that hard just walked from home to end the beach and back. Took all of hour and half.....

Just depends how desperate you are to do something. I've broke my 5 stone into half pound goals lol....

Challenged myself to walk if I'm not in gym everyday lol....

Just about tuck into a munchy box xx

Hi mate been away this weekend camping lots of cider as i was neer hereford so not so good this week expacting a gain this week hope your feeling better now.it sounds nice having your own beach to walk. Iv been riding my bike on the canal paths did 55miles last week its still hard to sit at the mo lol looks like we both need to work hard this week .all the best mate

roger said:
Hi mate been away this weekend camping lots of cider as i was neer hereford so not so good this week expacting a gain this week hope your feeling better now.it sounds nice having your own beach to walk. Iv been riding my bike on the canal paths did 55miles last week its still hard to sit at the mo lol looks like we both need to work hard this week .all the best mate

Yeah had a sloppy week as well supposed to be going camping this weekend but cancelled...

Did you have a good time?

My own beach haha no... I live in a seaside town on west coast Scotland, it's full of beaches lol....

**** me that's a lot of cycling, my bike got stollen lol....

Yeah fancy setting me a challenge lol....

This week needs to be better. X

Greatings and Salutations!!

So this past week and what a week its been, Dropped 5lb and a tshirt size!!

Went to gym 5 days last week on my rest day I went out a walk with my toddler ....

This week is going good as well done 1hr of cardio yesterday .... Afterthis post will be breakfast then down the gym i go for 2 hours :)

Hope all is well with you guys!

Until next time x

Hi mate my holiday is finaly hear fly out on tuesday wanted to loose another stone but didnt hapen so the mankini is stoping at home lol dont think the turks are ready for sutch a sight lol hope you are ok and doing well at the gym im joining when i get home all the best mate

Back