D DAY HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!

June, I flatly refuse to believe you will be 50 next year.

Well done for coming back. We will all get there this time and more importantly stay there.

Hi June
Just popping in to see how you are getting on. Good luck for day 3
:)

Oh June......Never mind. Better luck tomorrow sweety. xxx

Right June, forget about your mishap with the cake yesterday. Today is a new day. So pick yourself up, brush yourself off and start again. You can do it June. I know you can.
Good luck my lovely friend.
:)

to late ......had a crying day today what a tart!!!!. not even bothering tomorrow but wednesday will try hard

to late ......had a crying day today what a tart!!!!. not even bothering tomorrow but wednesday will try hard

Oh June, I am so sorry you have had a bad day. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You will know when the time is right to diet. We have all been there and sometimes it's just too hard to get our heads in the right place to start. Try not to worry. Sending you hugs xxx

Ps.. another solution is to change to a different diet. Have you looked at diet chef? It looks good and it might be an answer to your diet problem? It's only a sugestion. But have a look and see what you think. The right diet is out there June, it's just a matter of finding the best one for our needs. We are all different and we all cope with different diets in different ways.
xxx

Hi June
Good luck with your low-carb today! Be strong! You can do it! xxxx

Hi June
Good luck with day 3! Keep on going. You can do it! We are in this together! We will both be slim for the summer!
Have a fantastic day! :D

breaking news................i am pink!

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo
You are offically in the PINK!!!!
Well done June!
The only way is down now! Weight wise that is!:8855:
Keep on going June and let me know if you try any of the recipes!
Don't forget to glug lots of water too!
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee June is in the Pink!!!:553::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good Morning June!
Keep going strong! You can do it! :D

Back