Attack D Day

Well done :) stick with it as it's worth it ;)

Soon you just wont see the biscuits or chocolate thats sitting in the staff room because you dont want or need them MissB :)

The beauty of dukan is you can eat as much as you like of the allowed foods and still see a loss the next day :)

Keep going! You are almost through the hardest days now!

Yesterday was a good day in the end and today it showed!!! -4lb on the scales this morning.

I'm just finding it so hard not to have Veg. :-( so I'm thinking although Dukan says to do 5 days attack I'm going to only do 3 as would rather stick to it than come off the rails Completly and binge on junk food!!!

This evening after work I'm going to go swimming. I'm still not feeling hungry!!! Thanks all for your encouragement. X

B - prawns
L - s salmon quark and galetta
D - chicken
P - jelly and yoghurt

And of course, water, water and more water!!! The only downside is it makes me constantly keep nipping out of my class :-(

Well done miss B that's a great loss certainly enough to motivate !!!! Anyway I think your doing the right thing moving onto cruise earlier rather than resenting what you can't have that way you'll have more variety and not end up cheating ...good luck !!!!

God those toilet runs must be difficult while your teaching it's the only drawback I'm sure the people where I work think I have a problem I must go 5 times before lunch they don't even go 3 times all day !!!!! But that's where all the fat goes down the toilet lol x

Back