:-D happy post

ninajw83

Silver Member
Just a self indulgent post really but made me really positive. I was a work yday and 4 people on separate occasions approached me to say I'm looking really good and can tell i've lost weight. Pretty good after only 8lbs and ive got another 100 to lose so made me smile from ear to ear all day :-D

Aww thats great!! You must feel so good x

Thank you :) Its nice to get praise hehe just have to make sure i stick with it, last time i got bored after 4 months lol

Don't get down, nobody noticed mine until about 20lbs. Is very nice when they do tho :)

cathy2009 said:
Aw that is fab.ive lost near a stone now ill know tonight.and not one bugger has mentioned.really gets me down x

Don't let this get to you some people notice and don't say anything I'm sure keep it up :)

Thats really rubbish no one noticing but to be honest i was very surprised anyone noticed, I havent lol in the past when ive done diets its about 2-3 stone before anyone notices, i must have just been so bloated before hahaha

I know the feeling haven't told many people at work but one of the blokes on my team asked of I had lost anything yet grrr

Wow thats a bit rude id be giving that team member a kick if theyd said that to me.

Well i hope everyone starts getting good comments soon, i think youre all doing brilliantly

One of the girls in the office today told me that it looks like my butt is shrinking haha

Two stone there abouts , when I told him he tried to dig
Himself out of a hole and said he didn't want to be rude by saying I've lost fat but then typical bloke he said where have you lost it then and followed it with a comment you've lost your chubby neck/ chin. O well the people important in my life have noticed x

Back