D*mn it, I ~DID~ fit in my dress!!!!! :o) I'm now married!! Report & pics included!

I've just read through this whole thread, it's taken me a couple of hours! But oh it was lovely!!

But, I can't see any of the pictures as it's so old :( I'd just love to see you in your dress! xx

Hi there just read your journey on CD to lose weight to get into the Dress!!! Your'e doing really well! Congrats. I was going to suggest aqua areobics for your knee injury if you still have it as the water is fantastic to support it and you can still burn calories.

You have done amazing, but I should warn you that once you have finished the CD be very careful in what you eat as I too lost 2 stones only to put it all back on after I stopped. I have learned that you need to do everything in moderation and hence I have now lost 1 stone from eating fresh home made meals and not over indulging. I still have a takeaway as a Friday treat and have chocolate now and again.

I watched Paul Mckinna on Living TV and followed his method that he does on visualisation and sionce then my chocolate intake as decreased by over 3/4. I can take it or leave it. Believe me that was a miracle in itself.

I am now trying his method on foods that I tend to overindulge with.

Have just spent an entire morning reading this thread. I actually cried at your account of your big day!! You did SO well honey, and you've been a massive inspiration to me.

Thank you xxx

congrats on the wedding and weight loss....you have given me that little bit more motivation that it can be done...well done and thank you

Just keep thinking of that wedding dress and you will be able to stick to it And keep posting in your diary it does help you keep on track
Irene xx

Back