:-D

wannabefitatthirty

Hiya my name is Cassie.... I have just turned 30 and since 2005 I have lost 6st and this year alone I have lost 3st this year :)

I am writing this because I am hoping to turn my weight loss into something that can raise money for a very very special cause .... Macmillan cancer support....

This charity is very special to me as cancer is such an awful disease :-( it ruins lives, not just the people that lose their lives but the ones that r left:-(

I lost my amazing daddy to oesophagul cancer on December 10th last year after just a 6 month battle with this....

These 2 pics on left r of me and my dad last may, and my daughter and her grandad in August

And the one on right is my dad just a week before he died

image-2390912711.jpg

My dad was a total feeder and is partly to blame for my adult obesity...

He was our lodger and he basically helped me raise my 3 children, they absolutely adored him but he loved cooking and loved seeing us happy with big bars of choc... Making us sugary pancakes & cakes .... He would always ruin my diet lol even when he was at end of his life.... He hobbled to shop a few days before he passed and spent £50 on treats for me & kids lol

I moved away from the area we lived in and every single school holiday he would have my children to stay, and single handedly look after them... He got an allotment for them to grow veg, he built dens with them in bushes and was truly an amazing man n I miss him so so much

I looked after my dad and it was me who found him peacefully sleeping in the bed I had set up in my lounge....

When I looked after him, I had incredible support from his Macmillan nurse... Even when he moved from her county to mine, she phoned everyday and treated my dad with great respect so I'm combining my weightloss journey with raising money for such an amazing cause!

I have pledges for just £2 on my just giving page and I'm truly grateful for any amount

Please please support my weightloss and help me raise money for this!

http://www.justgiving.com/Cassie1982

Sorry forgot to say.... I started 13stones 13lbs and have my final weigh in on Xmas eve and have 2st target! So by Xmas eve I WILL weigh 11st 13lb... Which for my 5ft 9 height, is within normal weight range :)

Back