Discover daffys online diary

wow its the first time ive done one of these but ive always enjoyed reading other peoples so much that i thought i should try one for myself. I did WW last year and lost a stone and now after christmas the old 7pounds have creeped back on so im going to try do this alone and get the 7lbs off me and a further 7lbs, so a stone is my goal.
scary!
im on 18pts a day

so today i had>
bf:smoothie(banana,kiwi,lf yog,ice,squeeze honey)-3pts

lunch:went to wagamamas and had the chicken ramen, which i hate 3/4 of so 8.5pts
and boldly had 3 steamed veg dumplings-6pts

well that basically makes up my 18..:cry:!
so for dinner i had to be creative
egg white omelette with mushrooms and tomato with lf spray-0pts
and a bit of sugar free jelly-0pts

surprisingly full and if i get the munchies i have the old can of diet,caffeine free coke at hand.
plan on a run in the morning if it stops raining.:tear_drop:
till then!

actually got up and did my run!haha had to say it was easier with the wind at my back pushing me along but i feel good.
came back and i had
bf:1 shredded wheat+splashlf milk+tsp sugar=2pt
half slice toast with butter=1
1 egg scrambled=2
total=5pts
feeling goood

had quorn mince-1pt
tomato from tin + veg=0
chili spices=0
tbsp chickpeas-.5pts
50g brown rice-2pt
bit of parmesan-.5

tot=4pts
kept it low cos i wa going out that night and drink i a demon for calories and points
drank whiskeys all night, dont ask me why so i dont even know hw many pts that was and i dont wanta know..:(

Last edited:
well after my night out, i am hungover today and so have waaay over eaten but im planning my run in the morning and a low point day so im not too worried yet

had egg salad sandwich for bf:
1 egg,2 slices wholewheat toast, bit butter and mayo=5pt
1 sausage +half slice toast=3.5..bad

lunch had porridge-3pts
snack had pack of treble crunch-1.5pts?

dinner was poached salmon-4pts
bombay potatoes=4pts
grilled tomatoe=0
lowfat yogurt=1.5pts

so went way over and prob havent even counted properly but ill save myself tomoro xx

So after yesterday i wad feeling pretty guilty. I want this last stone off me!im weighing in again on tuesday so i wud love to see 2 lbs off!
So far today has been great,went for my run this morning with my sister and burned off about 2pts
Beforr my run i had a banana smoothie made with half banana 1pt,milk 1pt and drop of vanilla essence so that gave me some energy-2pts in all
For lunch im planning on having a low point soup as im heading over to a dinner in my aunts hse. She is an amazing cook so i definitly need to save the points!

So back from my aunts..i tried my best!
Lunch
Broth-0
Handfull small tortilini -4
Tbsp yog with honey -1

Dinner
Slice boiled ham -3
Tbsp mushypeas -.5
Tbsp corn - .5
1roast potato 2.5
Carrot and turnip - 0
Desert
Pavlova w/ cream nd fruit - no idea.
All in all stayed within points nd got my run in so im happy nd back to normality tomoro

Hey hon, your diary is sounding great! And I'm very impressed with the running!! Really need to do some exercise, you've reminded me that I need to buy some bananas, I always have 1 before I exercise!!

Good luck for your weigh in, sure you'll do great! xx

Bf porridge halfwater half s milk honey 2.5
A yogurt slice 1

Lunch
Homemade potato,sweet potato nd leek soup -2pt
Slce brown bread and lowlow 1.5
Apple .5
A crocotte nd wee taste of salmon 1pt

Snack
Thin cadburys 1.5pt
Bit more soup .5
Some jelly swets 3

Din
Homemade chicken balti 3pt
O point salad
Homemade prawn gyoza 1

Wooo and a run tomoro

waaah, my ipod ran outa battery while writing yesterdays so lets see if i can remeber ...
yes yes i went for my ruuun!delirah as i was able to run for longer already and it felt great.was rouged in the face after and i put my hood up in embaresment, i always go bright red after a run,im like a beacon to any good lookin men out on their stroll and i just so happen to run into them while in this beautiful state..

was in a friends hse and all they have is full fat milk, so i was devo but drank it anyway
had a bowl of porridge with half milk half water and honey - 3pts
a glass of milk 2pts
lunch
bowl of erin cream of mushroom soup..was amazing and only 2 pts!
2 ryvitas cracker -1pt
a yumy choco from italy-had to b around 2pts
and then half a freddo as i felt guilty half way thru..1pt
dinner
went to another friends house and i had chicken and brocooli bake
god knows how many points that was
and then i had 3 jaffa cakes and a hot chocolate!
wat was i thinking, serious choco craving day obviously
i dont even wanta know the points

oo and btw weighed in and was down 1.5-2lbs..the weighing scales is crap
so YAAYY im goin in the right direction

Well done! we all have moments of weakness but your running will help get some bonus points :D

Thaaaanks!yes the running is helping for sure,i can already see my stomach tightening and my legs too so its worth it alrite
Yesterday was good too
Bf:
A pear cos i got up late .5
Then i cleaned the house for an hour so haveta have got some point..
Lunch
Yummmmmy baked beans on toast:5.5
Wee bit of yogurt with honey and tbsp muesli 1.5

Walkin around town for a while and then me and the boyfriend decided to cook dinner...dangerous
I had 3 small ribs :around 6 ouch!
Small fish pie :5.5
Half banana
So err slightyly over but my mini activities hopefull helped

How is it going?!

Back