Daft I Know

Shirleen

Gold Member
I've got to go to a new group for 12 weeks because of a course I'm going on. I know it's daft but I keep worrying that the new groups scales will make me much heavier than I am now!

I don't know why but this is really knocking my confidence and I'm dreading the new group!

Well if they do, it is only a number and you will know the reason for it. It will only be one week and then you will start seeing the numbers come down again. And imagine how big a 'loss' you will get when you back to your normal class! It's only going to be an inssue if you let it get to you to the extent where it affects you your ability to stick to the plan.

Hi Shirleen

As others have said, don't worry - easy to say I know. Ignore wk 1 then concentrate on your losses over the next 11 weeks before enjoying a big loss when you go back to original class.

I'm movimg from a tuesday evening to saturday morning group. Same consultant. Different venue. I am panicing because the scales will be in a different place! Even though they are the same scales.

So if you're being daft - i'm being properly mental!

Thanks girls, you're right it's just the first week, but eeek what if I weigh less??? Lol!!!

I'm so glad I'm not alone, but lol at same scales diff place!

Back