Daft question about Mugshots

I love mugshots, but am wondering if you have the cheese one does this count as Healthy option A or syns because of the cheese??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some of them are synned. I think you're ok with the ones that have less than 2% fat written in the top left corner

No it doesnt count as a healthy extra.

No, you can't count it as your healthy extra, it needs to be Synned. I think these cheese ones are 3.5 Syns each.

Just had a look on sw - the cheese pasta ones are 3 and the cheese noodle ones are 2.5

I thought you were OK if they had less than 1% fat written on them. May be wrong though! I love the spicy sweet n sour ones, they are free! :)

I thought you were OK if they had less than 1% fat written on them. May be wrong though! I love the spicy sweet n sour ones, they are free! :)

None of the cheese ones are the 1% fat ones.

I looked online for the ingredients list - the only one I could find was the creamy cheese one and it had "cheese powder" in it, and only 5% of the total.

I don't really know what cheese powder is, but it doesn't sound good to me! And even if it does retain some of the calcium of real cheese (and calcium is the whole point of HEXAs) there wouldn't be enough in there anyway.

AnnaFaraday said:
I looked online for the ingredients list - the only one I could find was the creamy cheese one and it had "cheese powder" in it, and only 5% of the total.

I don't really know what cheese powder is, but it doesn't sound good to me! And even if it does retain some of the calcium of real cheese (and calcium is the whole point of HEXAs) there wouldn't be enough in there anyway.

Hello.
I think the cheese one is yummy but the thought of cheese powder has put me off.

The cheese one is 3%, I will stick to the lower ones from now on.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back