Extra Easy Daft Things I find myself doing.....

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
Well I went out for lunch today to with my other half to TGI Fridays, as it was a rare occasion that we both weren't working all Saturday, I already decided I was going to have what I really wanted. I ordered my meal, JD shrimp, steak, veg with cheesy mash oh and the compulsory onion rings but to balance up the sins I ordered a skinny cocktail!!! It was only afterwards it dawned on me, it wasn't going to make much difference after all that food! Doh! :eek:

I do that like if i know im going to be going off plan for a night out ill be good and count syns all day only to blow it that night umm no that doesn't quite work out lol

Of course it makes a difference... Even if its only a few syns worth, the point is you made a conscious decision that despite eating lots of synful food (exactly I would order btw) you were still thinking of the plan.

I do that all the time, when i get weighed on a tuesday i decied that i am going to have anything i want that day/ night ( depending on when i get weighed)
i went into starbucks going to have a strawberry and cream shake thing they do, it looked amazing, but then i looked at the calories next to it - i cant remember how many to be exact but i thought do i really want to waste that amount of calories on a drink, so i went for a peppermint tea instead.
i think once you start doing the diet you appricate the calories more and think na im not going to waste anymore.

and to be honest that day i ate till i couldnt eat any more i think i had a mcdonalds and cakes and sweets but having that peppermint tea saved me about 300 cals on top of that again :)

Its hard when you go out, hubby took me to Krispy Kreme's and omg I had a doughnut not had one in months thoroughly enjoyed it but was beating myself up, then thought your worth a treat every now and again have it as a flexi syn.

Back