Jade's Herbalife diary

Hi Clover - the dessert on Thursday was Warm chocolate pudding with ice cream, the dessert on Sunday was chocolate brownie fudge cake! Opps eh! I had my mum's birthday meal last night at Nando's just had chicken and salad and sweet potato mash so could have been worse but need to get back on plan now and hit it hard and up the exercise!

Today - F1 Chocolate Shake with 1 scoop of PDM and cold water

Snack - Handful of Almonds

Lunch - F1 Vanilla shake with Almond Milk

Snack - Chocolate protein bar

Dinner - Salmon seasoned with parsley and lemon, salad of peppers, tomato, spinach, cucumber, greek yogurt

I'm also going to have a go at making fatmumof1's protein flap jacks tonight :)

Today - F1 Chocolate Shake with 1 scoop of PDM and cold water

Snack - Handful of Almonds

Lunch - F1 Vanilla shake with Almond Milk

Snack - Chocolate protein bar

Dinner - Salmon seasoned with parsley and lemon, salad of peppers, tomato, spinach, cucumber, greek yogurt

I'm also going to have a go at making fatmumof1's protein flap jacks tonight :)

Nice menu, where can I.find the flapjack recipe again? Do
U think its cheaper to get the PDM thab buying milk? I buy about 4litres a week of soya milk and spend about 5£ so 20£ ish per month just for.milk! Does it still taste nice ? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I prefer my shakes with milk to be honest but it's a good way to up protein and keep feeling full!

This morning I had 2 scoops of chcolate F1 1 scoop of pdm, almond milk and 1 tablespoon of no added sugar peanut butter - was divine! x

I prefer my shakes with milk to be honest but it's a good way to up protein and keep feeling full!

This morning I had 2 scoops of chcolate F1 1 scoop of pdm, almond milk and 1 tablespoon of no added sugar peanut butter - was divine! x

Sounds good!! Howany grams of protein does that equate to? Mine.comes.to about 22g with soya I think x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's 25g for the PDM and F1 - 1.59 in 250 ml of Almond milk and 4g in the peanut butter so around 30g of protein in that meal altogether x

That sounds lovely

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back