Daily chat and general fun food time

Woo hoo well done! :)

Ah thanks hun, sometimes it's lovely to let loose and not worry about food etc..

So just did day 1 of the insanity workout.. Holy moley, it is hard!!!!

Breakfast : Hex B toast, hex A cheese and tomato..

Snack : two hard boiled eggs as my soup isn't full defrosted yet and I didn't want to be starving!

Lunch : Homemade superfree tomato soup and 4 syns biscuits

Dinner : Chicken in tomato sauce with spagett

Last edited:
scones.jpg
Just whipped up a batch of homemade scones... My recipe had 120 syns when I worked it out! :O But I made 20 so they are only 6 syns each! Going to have one tonight with the OH and I'll be looking forward to enjoying one or two tomorrow on St Patricks day! OH will be delighted for something different to be in his lunchbox this week.. Just have to figure out how to keep them fresh for the week! Might try and freeze them! Thought I should throw up a pic and show you all!

Last edited:
La Fheile Padraig Sona Duit ! Hoping everyone has a class day! In celebration, I'm having a green day!

Breakfast : Dorset museli (hex B), banana, strawberries and ff yogurt. Pear

Snack : One of my scones and some jam (8 syns but so so worth it! :D ) with Tea (Hex A)

Lunch : Scrambled eggs on toast (hex B) with tomatoes and Laughing cow cheese (Hex A)

Dinner : Vegetarian casserole/stew with potatoes (4 syns)

Still have 3 laughing cow cheese triangles to use up and all my milk.. I love green days!

Last edited:
Little miss, I thought it would be impossible to eat scones on SW but I thought to myself I should try making a batch and synning them accordingly! I don't think 8 syns is too bad for a scone and some jam! :D

Today, my plan is day 2 of the insanity workouts and to get the dishes done!! LOL! Unfortunately, as we are abroad there will be no big St. Patricks day celebrations, but I plan on making a nice stew tonight for OH when he comes home! I sent him to work today with some scones, he's a happy boy!!

Currently making a list of wedding bits and bobs to be done.. I love love a dress I have seen online and I *might* order it! I am heading home for a week at the end of the month so I have lots to be doing! :D I'm spreadsheet mad and according to our spreadsheet, I am coming in way under budget so I might be able to splash out on a few things!

Wow well done being under budget, mine went way over!

I love scones, the problem is that I need cream as well if I have sweet ones, so that would probably take me way over the syn allowance but they are worth it. I also love savoury ones and they won't be so bad because there no jam, sugar or mixed fruit. I think I'll have to have a look at the syn value for them, it's making my mouth water just thinking about them :)

Enjoy your stew tonight.xx

Hi everyone! How are we all today?? So today is Tuesday already! Yikes! Last night, the OH took me to the cinema.. I didn't scoff my face! Yay! I had Diet Pepsi and 2 M&Ms which I counted as 2 syns to bring yesterday in at 15 syns!

Today I am going to attempt to do day 3 of insanity, very very sore by now but I know it will help my fitness levels..

Breakfast : 35 g Dorset museli with banana, strawberries and ff natural yogurt (Hex B)

Lunch : leftover lunch from our fridge: Chicken in tomato sauce with veggies and rice.

Snack : Bitta brain food : Tuc biscuits (6 syns), tea with Hex A milk and pear, 7.5 chocolate

Dinner : Going to attempt Three colour carbonara from the website. Made it syn free by adding ff natural yogurt and egg yokes for the sauce :D

Last edited:
Hi all, up early this morning so I've had a few syns to keep me on the go! Muscles are aching like nobody's business! Scales are showing a gain so hoping it won't be too bad tomorrow

Breakfast : Scrambled eggs, toast (hex B) and 6 syns of tuc crackers

Snack : water, coke zero and kiwi and strawverries with ff natural yogurt

Lunch : 6 syns mixed grill (counting 6 syns for the oil that could have been used, probably more though!) and coke zero, 3 syn chocolate bar

Dinner : Steak night! :)

Last edited:
Right so I WI and I gained 2lbs this week... AGAIN!! Now, I know its star week and I started to exercise and I was bad this week bt I thought by some miracle it wouldn't show :( But anyway, enough whinging about it and time to do something about it.. I am so close to the 11s I can smell it!!!

Breakfast : 35g dorset museli, activia 0% yogurt, strawberries and bananas

Snack : Kiwi

Lunch : SW chips (2 small potatoes), baked beans with mushrooms and side salad (lettuce, tomatoes and onion)

Snack : Banana after working out, day 5 of insanity done :), 2 syn cracker

Dinner : Omelette (3 eggs, half tomato, 2 mushrooms and half onion) and Hex A 30g cheddar.

Out : 2 Bud lights (10 syns) and 2 diet cokes :D

Last edited:
Back