Daily chat and general fun food time

My fabulous diary for 2014!

Well last night we went out and I had half fish and chips.. And I put on half this morning.

I'm not surprised though tbh as I find things have been creeping in so it's time to get back to basics!

Breakfast : honey nut cornflakes (yikes I know) 10 syns and hex a milk

Lunch : hex b bread with turkey slices, tomato and lettuce, orange, grapes and an apple with tea

Dinner : steak, baked potato and veggies and diet coke..

Not doing myself any favours as I had a chocolate binge last night :( need to sort my head out

Last edited:

Good morning diary!! Today is the one year mark to my wedding! Yay! Slightly daunting as well though!

Breakfast : alpen, milk, strawberries (hexs)

Snack : tea and 3 syn chocolate

Lunch : have an orange and an apple, gonna walk to the shop and get some salad I think! Defo and some fruits...

Dinner : no idea yet, got stuff at home so will whip something up

Last edited:
Happy 1 year countdown!!

Hi bubbly, cant believe you have a year. How exciting!? Hope your weekends a good one. x

Morning bubbly, dont stress (says the queen of stress) your wedding is going to be super. Not totm is it?
Hope todays not too busy for you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning. Hope you have q nice day. X

Thanks bubbles, yeah, going to have a quiet day at work today.. Not a lot planned and hoping to pass the day peacefully!!

Breakfast : hex b toast, laughing cow triangle 1 syn and grapes

Snack : 3 syn chocolate and tea (hex a milk)

Lunch: hoping for a salad, lunch lady will be here soon.. Only thing she had was pasta salad but it's syn free as there is no dressing

Dinner : chilli con carne

Last edited:
Morning bubbly, another good food day yesterday, well done. Have a lovely Tuesday. X

Day 1 back on track after the holidays!

Breakfast : Weetabix, milk and banana (hexs)

Lunch: veggie pasta and side salad

Snacks: nectarine and apple, 7 syns biscuits

Dinner : after training so I decided it was a green day! Lol! Hex b toast with tuna and sweetcorn and laughing cow cheese (3 syns)

Good day but I'm exhausted...

Last edited:
Great first day back bubbly, how was the hols? Did you get time to chill a little? x

Day two! Like being back on track :

Breakfast : rather boring! Weetabix, milk and banana (both hexs)

Lunch : leftover enchiladas - 9 syns I think....

Snacks : nectarine, apple, probably tea! Lol
4 syn of biscuits

Dinner : SW spaghetti and meatballs and I've to make something for dessert! Thinking some nice scones? Or biscuits?

Made SW Swiss roll with scoop ice cream 8 syns

Totally over my syns yesterday but I could have been worse tbh..

Last edited:
Oooooh wedding rings?! Its getting closer and realer wow wee. You can do it bubbly. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Today! Kinda planned, not planned, went to show as it's been very very very bold!

Breakfast : weetabix, banana and milk (hexs)

Lunch : tuna in roll (6 syns), 3 syn chocolate and apple, 6 syns biscuits

Dinner : chicken curry with rice and poppodoms...

Nutella and toast!

Jeez, ya wouldn't think I was WI tomorrow morning! Well I did go to Gaelic football training and walking today so I do hope it made a tiny difference! Going to be sore in the morning though!

Last edited:
Back