Daily chat and general fun food time

Just popped a syn free pulled pork sauce in with my pork. It's made already so I'm not convinced it will work but I'm sure that it'll taste just fine.

Heading back to Gaelic training tonight so the sports bra is out! I'm in no humour to be running around a field but how else does one get skinny?

It's my granda's anniversary today so I've been feeling a little low. It's also the day of me and my OH anniversary as well so it's a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of emotions.

Its was him that smashed ur bulbs reminding you hes about and watching. Dont be low keep the happy memories alive.
Happy anniversary too. X

Cheers bubbles!

Well up bright and early today. Legs are a wee bit stiff from last nights training session!

I need need need to do some food shopping!! Gah! There isn't a lot in my house atm

Breakfast : Baked beans on toast (hex b)

Snacks : got an orange with me and usually tea (hex a) and maybe the mini packet of Oreos I have! (10syns)

Lunch : planning on having grilled chicken salad from subway today with no dressing - thrashed!! The boys at work went to fecking McDs - 2 syns for chicken salad

Snack: tea with last of hex a milk

Dinner : steak and baked potato with veggies... Probably one or two diet cokes as well!

Desperately need to go food shopping tomorrow! I have no speed foods left in the house!!!

Last edited:
Morning all!

Last working day of the week for me! I'm quite cranky this morning, which isn't like me..

Breakfast : hex b toast and baked beans and 1 syns laughing cow

Lunch: healthy rice salad! With chicken pieces, chopped up herbs, tomato and onion - counting 5 syns incase for coating on chicken that was grilled

Dinner : HM fish and chips for me, burger and chips for OH. Will probably have some ketchup so will syn that later. Need to checkout what speed foods I have to go with this in the house, my cupboards are bare! 4 syns for the coating and ketchup

Snack : 3 syn milky bar

hex A today will probably be milk for my tea during the day, I usually have two cups.

Edit: added a sugar free red bull and Coke zero trying to avoid the cakes and chocolate that has been in front of me all day!

Last edited:
Morning bubbly
have a good day. Im a little cranky too so looking forward to weekend again. X

Be strong bubbly you can do this! Remember, wedding dress dreams!

Well done on the no cake!

Here to sub :)

Well done on refusing the cake! That's the hard part of working in an office, someone always brings something nice in. I'll just sit in the corner and have my carrot sticks then! :jelous:
Sorry to hear about your grandda's passing but a belated happy anniversary to you and your OH :)
Also, love Gaelic! Do you watch or just play?
X

I never saw about your Grandpa :-( so sorry to hear this xxx

Aww I bet :-(

Don't know why just randomly see a blank space for some comments sometimes :-/

Aww I bet :-(

Don't know why just randomly see a blank space for some comments sometimes :-/

Oh no!

Just planning dinners for the week :

Friday: Singapore beef noodles
Saturday : pasta dish from old SW mag

Sunday : Chicken Tikka
Monday : hotpot and potatoes and veg
Tuesday: omelettes - ham and cheese
Wednesday: steak night

Good morning all! It's my weekend here! Thank gawd!

Breakfast : banana and orange, coffee with hex a milk and 2 syns sugar

Snack : tea and 5.5 syns of kitkat, apple

Lunch: hex b roll with egg and lettuce, 1 syn extra light mayo

Dinner : Singapore beef with noodles (homemade) 1 syn

Snack : coke zero and chocolate 6 syns

Heading to Gaelic training today, not in the mood for running around but we are going circuits apparantly so that should be fun!

Last edited:
Bit of a boring day today, went to my driving lesson this morning and heading out for lunch this afternoon and probably a spot of shopping!

Breakfast : coffee with hex a milk, orange and 2 cream crackers (4 syn)

More tea and 5 syn kit kat

Lunch : heading to Nandos a wee go - butterfly chicken and spicy rice with grilled veggies 5 syns

Snack : free yoghurt and boiled egg

Dinner : having a bacon and pasta dish out of one of the magazines

Last edited:
Hi guys! WI this morning was good, down 1.5lbs! Delighted with that!!! Happy to see my BMI go down as well! Really think that signing up online was key to my loss this week, mainly as motivation to keep me in check!

Its to my OH birthday today! So making him some homemade takeaway foods, thinking chicken tikka or korma, whatever ingredients I get my hands on.

Breakfast : watermelon (s) and yoghurt (free)

lunch : leftover pasta from last night with s veggies

Snacks : Apple and alpen bar (s)(hex B) with tea (hex a), time out bar 8.5 syns - love love love chocolate

dinner : chicken tikka/korma homemade with rice - 4 syns for coconut milk light

Last edited:
Back