Daily chat and general fun food time

Aww well done, you're doing great!

Yay bubbly that's a fab loss. Well done. Your on a roll keep it going. x

Good morning!

Oh my word, my legs are hurting after last nights major session at Gaelic training! Wish I could stay in bed for the day but it's up and at them for work!

Breakfast : well I've just read that I picked up the wrong cereal so I have to syn it!! Grrrrr 4.5 syns for Special K and banana (hex a)

Snacks : Apple, peach, free yoghurt and 5 syn chocolate bar to go with my tea (hex a)

Lunch : I have leftover chicken korma with me from last night (4 syns)

Dinner : hotpot with potatoes and veggies

Snack : will have tea and some hex b alpen lights when I get home from work! 1/2 syn for tea

That's me all planned out, using all of my syns. I will be positive today and chalk the cereal down to not thinking while I'm in a supermarket!

Last edited:
Great achievement again bubbly. Letting subway go. Well done, currys much nicer. I had left over curry today. Nomnomnom. X

Well it's Tuesday!!! Only two more working days to go, come on!

Breakfast : weetabix, banana and milk (2 hexs)

Snack : tea with leftover hex a milk, yoghurt and alpen light bar (3.5 syns)

Lunch : heading out so gonna grab a nice salad or something - grabbed a pasta with courgettes, onions, peppers and mushrooms with tomato based sauce (4 syns in case of oil)

Snack : peach and orange, tea and some chocolate 6 syns

Dinner : Omelettes - quick and easy after football training - might make Spanish omelettes as I have 2 potatoes cooked already with some spring onions, tomatoes and garlic.. Probably some beans on the side

Last edited:
*****, just back from Gaelic training, I feel so unfit! My omelette was lovely and I'm all curled up now on the couch!

OH said he is loving the variety of food I'm giving him, so delighted!

Going to make a meal plan for the next week as on Friday we are going camping/being in the desert in a big tent! I'm looking forward to it! I know it is going to be catered and me and OH aren't drinking so at least I don't need to worry about them syns! Going to try and be as good as gold when it comes to my food, I'd even love a wee half pound off this week!!

Hi all!

Thank gawd it is Wednesday, this week is dragging by!

Breakfast : mango and watermelon

Snack : alpen light (hex b) with tea 1/2 syn and apple

Lunch : baked potato with baked beans, hex a cheese and 5 syns coleslaw

Snack : tea and 2nd hex b bar

Dinner : steak with veggies and another baked potato (oops), grilled mushrooms and 2 diet cokes

Last edited:
I know bubbles! I cannot wait!
I'm very tired today, didn't have a great nights sleep so I'm just gonna try and stay in my syns today!

Breakfast : yoghurt, 2 alpen bars (hex b) and cup of tea 1/2 syn

Lunch : chicken salad with rice, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers and tomato

3 syn milky bar and 1/2 syn tea
Froyo 10 syns - topped with strawberries and pomegranate seeds to be good!

Dinner : tonight I am making homemade pizza so using my hex a on cheese, tomato purée and garlic base with peppers, onions, courgettes, spinach and chicken - 14 syns

Last edited:
Oh no bubbly! Has it completely gone were they asleep omg im so pleased they are safe. Its horrible being away. Mine are all in cyprus so i know how you feel. You worry more when you cant see for yourself. Thinking of you and yours. Xxx

Feeling very down today. Went to Gaelic training and I just couldn't keep up.. I think having a little cry and moan might help a bit.

Food for today:

breakfast : hex b alone light

snack pasta and egg

Feeling a lot better after coming home from my friends bbq, tryIng to treat it as flexi synning but it was nice to be kinda good :

Cauliflower bake with cinnamon, my own SW pasta salad, half piece of bruchetta, steak pieces with a lil garlic butter and lots of chicken in various different marinades! I also had a small bit of red velvet cake ('twas yummy), 7 marshmallows and 6 carrs water biscuits with a cheese dip!

All was really nice and all of it was done in a healthy way so no massive amount of oils used. I didn't drink (polishes my halo) and stuck to sugar free red bull and diet Pepsi and 7up!

I'd say it definitely was a success

Last edited:
So I've been quite bad today! Gah! :( why why why?

Anyway, WI is tomorrow and I can draw a line and move on, praying for a sts but I doubt I will be that lucky.

Planning for a SP day tomorrow :

breakfast : all bran (hex b) and milk (hex a) with blackberries

snack: 3 syn milky bar, orange and an apple, tea and hex a leftover milk

lunch: lettuce, tomatoes, hard boiled egg and something else!

dinner: butternut squash soup with hex b roll

WI this morning and put on 2 pounds!! Gah! I sabotaged myself this time!

Going to try a few cheeky SP days this week to try and balance it out, aiming for 3lbs loss this week to take off the 2 I gained and 1 to help me on my way!

Very tired this morning and I have a bloody sore ear this morning again. I'll be damned if I'm getting another ear infection!

Sure you will get that of this week!
Sorry, my request for Asian food probably didn't help :-/

Back