Daily chat and general fun food time

Tbh...I've always been more of crisp fan. I would think nothing of eating several packets in 1 sitting!...But I do savor chocolate when I have some now..lol.. Looking forward to some later.

Feeling like having a nice bold kinda day, using my 15 syns

Breakfast : 5.5 sausage and 1 syn ketchup, hex b toast, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms and baked beans

Gym sess: plenty of water :D ran for the longest I've ran on a treadmill today in a very long time! Super impressed with myself

Lunch/dinner : planning a Nandos! Butterfly chicken, spice rice and grilled veggies! - 7.5 syns according to my syn calculator! :D

Snack : yoghurt and blueberries

WI tomorrow so I'll be having dinner early

Last edited:
Plan of attack from tomorrow on! Well on Tuesday night I am heading home! I'm so so excited, can't wait! I've my hen party next Friday so I'm going to attempt to save some syns!

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - 5 syns each - well doable 15/45 - save 30 syns

Wednesday, Thursday - 10 syns - save 10 syns

Friday, Saturday and Sunday - off plan for my hen/ flexisyn!

Not much I can plan for next weekend, plan to try and stay as much on the wagon as possible and absolutely no fried foods or pizza!! One of my besties offered to make cake, well I think she's making it regardless and I told her I didn't want any. She said she will have healthy foods packed but I might make up more than a few lunch boxes with me with SW friendly treats/Syn free foods.

One of the other girls coming is doing SW as well and she says she is just gonna do whatever she wants at the weekend so I'll see..

So I STS this week! Very disappointed as last 2 weeks I've had great loses.. Never mind, hopefully as long as I am good at home, I'll manage to maintain or hopefully lose!

Breakfast : hex b porridge, hex milk and berries

Snack : tea (last hex a milk) and 3.5 chocolate sticks, 1 Syn caramel

Lunch : chicken with pasta and tomato sauce and veggies!

Dinner : wasn't hungry after mass so I had 2 x diet coke

Last edited:
Bad luck on the STS chick :sigh:

Thanks Gemsta! I'm trying to keep positive

Breakfast : hex b bread, baked beans and mushrooms

4 syns chocolate piece

Lunch : hex a cheese, baked potato, tuna and green peppers

2 syns caramel

Dinner : pork chops, veggies and baked potato, 5 Syn beer

So didn't manage to save any Syns but OH asked me to have a drink with him as he had a tough day..

Last edited:
STS sucks! Especially when you have worked hard for it to come off.

I'm a regular daily weigher but I haven't even jumped on the scale once this week - I really hope I've lost something tomorrow and I'd love it to be a couple of lbs!

Hi everyone!! Today is finally the day I'm going home! I'm all packed, but I have a full day of work today to get through and tbh, I couldn't be arsed!!

Breakfast : 1 egg, hex b toast (I've nada in the fridge), 1 syn laughing cow

Yoghurt, 3.5 syn chocolate sticks

Lunch : beef in a ginger sauce and rice 5 syns

dinner : butternut squash chips and Malibu and diet coke (4 syn)

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! Today is finally the day I'm going home! I'm all packed, but I have a full day of work today to get through and tbh, I couldn't be arsed!! Breakfast : 1 egg, hex b toast (I've nada in the fridge), 1 syn laughing cow Yoghurt, 3.5 syn chocolate sticks

I say i can't be arsed all the time - it's just the greatest saying.

Have a wonderful time at home chicka! X

Have a fantastic time! :D And don't worry too much about the diet...just enjoy your hen doo! :)

Hi guys! Been recording my food, haven't been great but not terrible either

Food for today :

Omelette, baked beans, beef sausage

Watermelon and chocolate muffin and white bun, orange juice

Spuds, meatballs and juice

3 cups tea

Lidl pork stir fry

Thursday :

Scrambled eggs, bacon and hex b toast, cup tea

Banana

Salmon, baked potato and veg, diet cokes

Friday :

Banana and strawberries

Looking pretty good chick! When's the big night?? Enjoy if you've had it before you see this again! :)

Hi guys! I'm back after my holiday! Had an amazing time and even though I was pretty bold, a quick peek on the scales doesn't look too shabby so I'm happy out!

Back to things today, OH has kindly went out to buy some fruit, museli and yoghurt for brekkie (I love that man) so I'm chilling in bed. Had a long sleep in to get over the travelling so today I'll be spending it close to home I think!

Welcome back! Glad you had a fab time too! x

Back