Daily chat and general fun food time

Hi bubbly really pleased it all went well and you had a fab time. How long for big day now? Exciting! Xx

Hi everyone!!

Ladies, it was amazing, I've the best girl friends in the world! We had such an epic night!

Stayed near a castle, had a cocktail making class and meal, then VIP in a nightclub, such fun!!

Stepped on the scales and I'm pleased to say I've only gained 1lb.. I'm delighted so I must have been better than I thought! Back to gym tonight though! Lol

Breakfast : Dorset cereal (hex b), fruit n yoghurt

Snack : Special K bar 5 syns and banana

Lunch : pasta pasta pasta :) - chicken, veggies and hex a cheese

Dinner : steak, frylighted veggies and butternut squash chips. Can coke zero and Freddo bar 5 syns

Last edited:
Wow a 1lb is great, well done!!

Good result! Glad the girls gave you a great time to remember. X

Cheers ladies! I thought it was pretty good myself! All that running around for the wedding must have helped! Here's a quick pic from the weekend, the shape of me! Lol!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429467593.381464.jpg

Felt like **** last night when I came home and my chest was so sore so I went for a quick run to the doctor just to be sure I'm okay and they think it's just muscle soreness, thank gawd! Gave me a sick cert for work for 2 days though so I'm going to take it and use the 2 days.

Could be stress related but I am really not happy at work.

Urrhhh... bummer! You know what they say.... Feed a cold!....Stay warm and drink plenty of fluids, fruit for Vitamin C and dose yaself up to combat the symptoms. Hope you feel better soon :)

Last edited:
Oranges, water and lots of good vitamins from lovely fruits will see you through! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Feeling much much better today!

Breakfast : porridge (hex b), dash hex a milk and berries

Snack : 6 syn chocolate

Lunch : baked potato with peppers, sweetcorn and mushrooms

After work : we are heading to an afternoon tea :) will try and stick to herbal teas (free :) )

2 cookies, half piece cake, half sandwich and 1 small scone later... gah!!!

Last edited:
But you just have to do it sometimes....I miss just going out to the pub and drinking - I feel guilty when I do now!

Back