Daily chat and general fun food time

Yeah, it's totally a guilty feeling! This weekend has not been very SW and I feel so bad.. Gotta get back on track tomorrow. I've 19 weeks till I get married so I need a boot up the backside!

BOOT!! Here it is! Time to get back on track Mrs ;)

Cheers! Not WI till later today as I'm feeling really bloated and not myself..

Lots of fruit and veggies coming this way!

Breakfast : Apple, banana and hex b Alpen light

Lunch : grilled chicken salad - turned out to be tuna and bean salad, was really nice!

Dinner : meatballs, veggies and pasta

Aero 6.5 syns, chamomile tea

Last edited:
Forgot to say yesterday, I WI at 11st10.6lbs so not too bad but I'm refusing to go back into the 12s!

Breakfast : overnight oats (hex b) with yoghurt and berries

Snack : 3 syn alpen light and banana

Lunch : chicken n pasta with hex a cheese

Snack : tea and banana 1/2 syn

Dinner: Not feeling very hungry so I had 6 Syns chocolate

I also did my PT session this morning at 6am... She killed me! Lol! I will be sore tomorrow!

Last edited:
The tacos were amazing! And not too high in syns and I packed the filling with speed foods!

Been to the gym this morning already so I'm full of endorphins and feeling good!

Breakfast : hex b Dorset cereal, yoghurt, berries and kiwi. Hard boiled egg

Snack : hard boiled egg, banana, aero 7 syns, hex a tea

Lunch : chicken salad with hex a cheese and rice

Dinner : steak, baked potato and veggies

Last edited:
The tacos were amazing! And not too high in syns and I packed the filling with speed foods! Been to the gym this morning already so I'm full of endorphins and feeling good! Breakfast : hex b Dorset cereal, yoghurt, berries and kiwi. Hard boiled egg Snack : hard boiled egg, banana, aero 7 syns, hex a tea Lunch : chicken salad with hex a cheese and rice Dinner : steak, baked potato and veggies

Is it just normal tacos you get? They don't seem so synful... But I'd have to have them with nachos and dips too!

Yip, it's 140 kcals for 3 of the shells, and then the salsa is 15 kcals per tbsp! :) perfect syn age! Just make your own filling and then I used lots lettuce and tomato...

Breakfast : Dorset cereal (hex b), yoghurt and banana

2 Syns caramel, Apple

Lunch : baked beans baked potato (try saying that fast!) - going to order some speed foods underneath as well - green peppers and mushrooms and hex a mozzarella cheese

Dinner : roast chicken with veggies
Afters : ice cream with a sprinkle of mini m&ms.. I'm calling it around 25 syns to be careful

Last edited:
Love a date night! So nice to have some time to catch up and be romantic.

We booked to go swimming every other week for six weeks, so nice to have a swim after work. We do it on a wednesday as it kinda gets you motivated to carry on with the week!

It's Saturday!!! Yays! And I have tomorrow off! Today I'll be doing the laundry, food shop for week and buying new underwear! Need some new stuff as some of my undies are getting a little on the big side! :D

Breakfast : hex b Dorset cereal, yoghurt and berries

Lunch : probably grab something when we are out, SW friendly

Dinner : Lasagna! It's been so long since I made it! Using hex A and bechemel sauce for topping so I'll syn later!

Last edited:
It's Saturday!!! Yays! And I have tomorrow off! Today I'll be doing the laundry, food shop for week and buying new underwear! Need some new stuff as some of my undies are getting a little on the big side! :D Breakfast : hex b Dorset cereal, yoghurt and berries

Woohoo! Love the weekend & time off!

That's an awesome feeling isn't it :) treat yourself to some lovely new stuff, all your hard work losing the weight you deserve it!

Lots of my clothes are far too big now but I don't wanna buy new stuff as I'm still losing. The OH is most upset about my boobs shrinking! Haha

Need to give this Dorset cereal a try, everyone loves it

Meal plan totally changed!

Me and OH decided to have a big bbq dinner, all SW friendly!

burger with lettuce and salsa (7 syns)
Stuffed pepper with couscous and tomatoes
Steak and chicken bites, hard boiled egg
Potato salad (2 syns) and some bites of pineapple as well!
I'm so full up and it was well deserved after the gym and a wee 10 minute float in the pool!!

Got a wee sweet after 5 syns

Last edited:
So WI today and I am down to 11st 8lbs!! It feels wonderful!! I haven't been this weight in years! My gain from my hen party is now gone and I'm 8lbs away from my initial target!

Foods all all planned for this week so let's see if I can lose pound this week as well

breakfast : hex b Dorset cereal with berries and yoghurt

2 bananas and sprite light while out and about

lunch : OH made me chicken with rice and veggies with soy sauce

5 syns twix top - amazing! Just like a twix but not as many syns

dinner : lasagna! Using hex a for cheese and syn the sauce 6 syns

Last edited:
Good morning all!!! PT done this morning - love working out early in the day, sets you up for a great start!

Breakfast - usual Dorset cereal and fruit and yoghurt

Snack - tea (1/2 Syn dash) and twix top 5 syns

Lunch : leftover lasagna 5 Syns, 8 syns mocha

Dinner : chicken curry and cauliflower rice

Totally over my syns today! Need to reign it in tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well done lovely! That's great news from WI :)

Food looks good today xx

Back