Daily chat...

I dont have that many to buy, only the kids/Dh/Mum & Dad and some childless uncles & a couple of friends who always give the kids things.Emma is easy, the boys usually want something expensive but between them, so not that bad.

jordan has money as he is so hard to buy for and i may buy a few gifts of choc's and bit and bats but ive started to put together a bag for the hospice where dan was !!!!!!!!!!

awww poor puppies leaving home , still house back to normality is a tiny bonus I used to hate giving up kittens when we bred them ....too soft thats te problem with us all

awww poor puppies leaving home , still house back to normality is a tiny bonus I used to hate giving up kittens when we bred them ....too soft thats te problem with us all

I second that. I let my cat have a litter last year as my sister had always wanted a British Blue like ours and it near on broke my heart when I had to part with them :cry: Never again. x

aww im gonna need your support next week girls x

aww we will be here for you xxx

I cant be trusted to leave the house for fear of holding up the nearest Burger King or Maccie D's, so I'll definitely be here for you LOL :eatdrink023:

hey vikki im not sure how much skimmed milk powder and im also not sure on the oat bran ,has ur weight loss been affected !!

I have just found out I have been having 3TBS Oat Bran for the last few days (Dah) Does it hurt if we have more than the 2 TBS?? I really loveeeeeee it and how much skim powdered milk are we allowed, I like that too :) xxxxxxx

im sure it wont hurt as he say bullimics can hae up to three galettes a day but i would say it will be extra calories

I personally wouldn't worry since hardly any carbs are absorbed from the brans (but that's just my opinion). Dukan allows tolerated stuff which is much more carb-heavy (cornflour for ex), I can't see that mega-healthy oatbran is a problem. Maybe use the extra as a tolerated item if you can't manage without it?

Oops forgot to quote, that's in reply to the 3 tbs oatbran question. Am off now before I make any more mistakes!

Last edited:
yeh and to ur question on veg/sald on pv days vikki,its 70/30 more protien than salad or veg !!!!!!!!!!

Back